Great speech !

He nailed it

https://youtu.be/x_P-0I6sAck

Replies

The proud boys stormed it? No he did not nail it unless you enjoy fake news. You need to fact check things before you declare “nailed it”.

Sure it was a mix of some retarded Trump supporter but not the proud boys.

You watch the beginning of the push into the building, the cops downed their arms and retreated letting the crowd in. And the mob entered with no goal other than chaos.

This Arnold video is just more of a smear and fear campaign against the right.
Admit it Polly all the censorship now happening and publicity is nothing but utter hate and fear
If Arnold knew anything there is no way could relate the proud boys with nazis. The proud boys want all citzens that are legally able to have guns. ALL citizens poly left and right.

So your new hero is a Hollywood actor?
You're completely ignorant and ill-informed

https://www.bbc.com/news/55572805

The Proud Boys
Another group spotted at the storming of the Capitol were members of the far-right group Proud Boys.

The organization was founded in 2016 and is anti-immigrant and all male. In the first US presidential debate President Trump in response to a question about white supremacists and militias said: "Proud Boys - stand back and stand by."

One of their members, Nick Ochs, tweeted a selfie inside the building saying "Hello from the Capital lol". He also filmed a live stream inside.

We haven't identified the individual standing on the left in the above image.

Mr Ochs' profile on the messaging app Telegram describes himself as a "Proud Boy Elder from Hawaii."

QAnon among the protesters
Images show individuals associated with a range of extreme and far-right groups and supporters of fringe online conspiracy theories, many of whom have long been active online and at pro-Trump rallies.

One of the most startling images, quickly shared across social media, shows a man dressed with a painted face, fur hat and horns, holding an American flag.

He's been identified as Jake Angeli, a well-known supporter of the baseless conspiracy theory QAnon. He calls himself the QAnon Shaman.

Hit the bastard where it hurt$......$$$$$$

Stripe Inc. will no longer process payments for President Trump’s campaign website following last week’s riot at the Capitol, according to people familiar with the matter.

The financial-technology company handles card payments for millions of online businesses and e-commerce platforms, including Mr. Trump’s campaign website and online fundraising apparatus. Stripe is cutting off the president’s campaign account for violating its policies against encouraging violence, the people said.

Spokespeople for the Trump campaign didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Stripe asks users to agree that they won’t accept payments for “high risk” activities, including for any business or organization that “engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property,” according to its website.

Undermining democracy doesn’t pay.

Corporate donors have suspended campaign contributions to lawmakers who voted against certifying the electoral win of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as President and Vice President, respectively, in the wake of the riots unleashed on the capitol last week by pro-Trump supporters.

Marriott Corp., the world’s largest hotel chain, said Sunday it would stop donations to the 147 Republicans who voted to object to the official tally that had been signed off on by numerous state officials, in keeping with the Constitution.

The chain said Sunday it has taken “the destructive events at the Capitol to undermine a legitimate and fair election into consideration” in deciding to pause political donations to those who voted against certification of the election, reported The Associated Press. While acknowledging an array of views among employees and guests, President and CEO Arne Sorenson said a line had been crossed.

TOPLINE The Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster has been removed as the host of the 2022 PGA Championship — one of golf’s four major championships — the organization’s president announced on Sunday night, joining the list of entities who are looking to distance themselves from outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump days after a mob of his supporters breached the Capitol building to disrupt the certification of his opponent Joe Biden’s win.

Domestic terrorism has consequences......

Hit the bastard where it hurt$......$$$$$$

Stripe Inc. will no longer process payments for President Trump’s campaign website following last week’s riot at the Capitol, according to people familiar with the matter.

The financial-technology company handles card payments for millions of online businesses and e-commerce platforms, including Mr. Trump’s campaign website and online fundraising apparatus. Stripe is cutting off the president’s campaign account for violating its policies against encouraging violence, the people said.

Spokespeople for the Trump campaign didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Stripe asks users to agree that they won’t accept payments for “high risk” activities, including for any business or organization that “engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property,” according to its website.

Undermining democracy doesn’t pay.

Corporate donors have suspended campaign contributions to lawmakers who voted against certifying the electoral win of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as President and Vice President, respectively, in the wake of the riots unleashed on the capitol last week by pro-Trump supporters.

Marriott Corp., the world’s largest hotel chain, said Sunday it would stop donations to the 147 Republicans who voted to object to the official tally that had been signed off on by numerous state officials, in keeping with the Constitution.

The chain said Sunday it has taken “the destructive events at the Capitol to undermine a legitimate and fair election into consideration” in deciding to pause political donations to those who voted against certification of the election, reported The Associated Press. While acknowledging an array of views among employees and guests, President and CEO Arne Sorenson said a line had been crossed.

TOPLINE The Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster has been removed as the host of the 2022 PGA Championship — one of golf’s four major championships — the organization’s president announced on Sunday night, joining the list of entities who are looking to distance themselves from outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump days after a mob of his supporters breached the Capitol building to disrupt the certification of his opponent Joe Biden’s win.

Domestic terrorism has consequences......

Originally posted by poly ball

Domestic terrorism is stealing votes and undeniable proof of voter fraud. It's also censorship to half of the country that do not agree with your point of view! The democrats and the media have been inciting violence for almost a year. Nancy, Harris, Cuomo, all of them you hypocrite! A few bad apples cause a scene in DC and out comes the hypocrites.

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

I have a question
The federal government broke up AT&t in the early '80s because they claimed they had a monopoly.
Well what about Google?

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
I have a question
The federal government broke up AT&t in the early '80s because they claimed they had a monopoly.
Well what about Google?

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Google is a friend of the left and a huge source of biased support and funds for their causes. Never happen although it is badly needed.
This from a friend.

Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were.
But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded.
Maybe I am.
So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.
But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator.
If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, casual Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on, and if they are on my side of the demonstration,
I am on the wrong side.
It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi.
Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt?
I am on the wrong side.
Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt?
Wrong side.
Are speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right?
Wrong side.
Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns?
This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy anyway, even at a football game.
However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.

Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have it’s opposing sides and grey areas.
But evil and good are absolute.
As are the lessons of history.

Karma is 360 degrees

"If fishing were easy it would be called your mom"
Jipride, I'm with ya. If I were anywhere and saw a bunch of skin head, neo nazis I'd leave. Just as I would if a bunch of BLM or Antifa people were around permanently blinding cops and throwing Bricks and frozen water bottles. There are extremes everywhere you turn, what's sad is not all extremists are called out for being such.... some even get praised and egged on as the street looters and rioters did this summer.