Harm and damage

That Trump has done? I keep hearing over and over this morning about Biden fixing the harm and damage Trump has done. But not one mention of what harm and damage has been done? I’ve seen the best returns on my investments in my lifetime, taxes are down, our borders are being secured and America’s interests abroad have been put first.

What is all this damage that Biden is going to fix? I don’t see it. I do hope he keeps his promise and cures cancer! I’ve lost a lot of family and friends to it.
Replies

Whine and cry whine and cry.

BOB

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Bob, just imagine all the whining and crying all the people did and are still doing over hate of Trump. Now change that to Biden and actual reasons to complain other than just hate.

We are all still waiting for you to give something you support about Biden that he has done good for OUR country. No you are not allowed to tell how much you hate Trump.

Now the NG are whining and crying

Brian Abel (@BrianAbelTV) Tweeted:
Soldiers from the Michigan National Guard who are protecting the US Capitol in DC have been fed undercooked, and underwhelming meals.
One Staff Sgt. tells me that metal fragments were found in meals on Sunday.
Our first @wxyzdetroit report: https://t.co/YFSK6sSo8m

What say you Bob?

Now the NG are whining and crying

Brian Abel (@BrianAbelTV) Tweeted:
Soldiers from the Michigan National Guard who are protecting the US Capitol in DC have been fed undercooked, and underwhelming meals.
One Staff Sgt. tells me that metal fragments were found in meals on Sunday.
Our first @wxyzdetroit report: https://t.co/YFSK6sSo8m

What say you Bob?Originally posted by Bayrider

Its more BS misinformation, Just because some says something don't make it true. Prime example look at your friend Fred.

BOB
Now now. We all know if it on the Internet or the news it's got to be true.....

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day

Its more BS misinformation, Just because some says something don't make it true. Prime example look at your friend Fred.

You got that right... Gayhider and Alfredo are "friends with benefits" fo sho...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

"CFC - A Quaint Little Political Site with a Fishing Problem"
Bet ole Gayhider and Alfredo wish Nachoboy was back to have them a threesome...

My guess is Nachoboy will rear his ugly head soon...

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Come on bob, tell us all what I have lied about. Looks like your boy rbf has nothing but name calling to go on. Shame he has fallen so low.

Bob instead of saying a person is spreading misinformation way not prove it is misinformation?
Come on bob, tell us all what I have lied about. Looks like your boy rbf has nothing but name calling to go on. Shame he has fallen so low.

Bob instead of saying a person is spreading misinformation way not prove it is misinformation? Originally posted by Fred67

Your lies have been exposed repeatedly, but you refuse to acknowledge/see them through your Drumpf Lemming glasses...

So, did you get the PM from your cheesy brother Nacho yet....

RBF
Robinette Beat Fascism

Bob instead of saying a person is spreading misinformation way not prove it is misinformation? Originally posted by Fred67

Easiest way Fred is prove it before you say it.

BOB