Bushy Park (WINDY and Chilly)

Early rise to wind and low temp but done it anyway. Big reds were hitting for starters then move to another location and couldn’t handle the high winds. Decided to find some shelter away from the winds at the camp grounds and caught a small striper, with no more action moved to my final destination and found big reds and trouts. Average red was around 23" and larger but the bite was steady as long as I was out the wind. Started dragging one of my anchor to slow my movement and started thinking of that Ipilot of a power pole. Fishing was great until I ran out of swim baits to structure and trees branches. Thank goodness for hand warmers. Back at the house by 2:00 for preparation of the Super Bowl

Way to get out there despite the weather. Love that multi-spot red.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Fatrat, I felt the cold in my house looking at your pic. Bet you warmed up on those nice redfish hookup. Thanks for your report!
Larry

01 Scout 177 w/ 150 hpdi

I believe that you love fushing more than anybody I know.

Dragging your old azz out and launching a boat by youself…then catching fush…You the man.

I’d pay money to see you fush with H. Wilcox…The side bets would make Big Rock trivial…that means small…PeePad.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

KOBP

I’ll deal with mdaddy later.

Thanks for the report fatrat ,you’re the king,especially if you went fishing this weekend.haha.And pea, I wouldn’t mess with a feller that lives with wild boars :boar:.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman