Big Overslot Reds On ZMan 3 Inch Plastics! - Dolphin Makes Cameo Too

Hey Everyone,

I’m a couple days late on posting this here, but had an awesome time on the ICW a few days back. Managed to catch a handful of trout earlier in the morning and then went chasing after the redfish for the last two hours. Landed several overslot fish on artificals. Even had a dolphin chase one down right up to the boat! It was after a fish over 30". I couldn’t believe it. I edited out the footage of him at the boat staring at me and the fish because I slipped and said a few expletives by mistake. Overall, a great time on the water and enjoyed seeing nature at it’s finest. All fish were caught on either ZMan Minnowz, Pogyz or swimming’ trout trick.

If you’d like to see the video, here’s the link: https://youtu.be/xNHBsZCBUDU

Kevin

Make a little short R-rated video.
Fishing from the kayaks a couple years ago in Hilton Head. Wife and I got into a pod of dolphins. We were slaying the trout. They run us off after about 20 minutes.they started getting very aggressive bumping & pushing the kayaks and slapping their tails splashing us.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Haha, I should have. Would have made for great conversation but people most likely would have thought I was a nut. I had my foot over the side of the boat at one point thinking I might have to kick the dolphin away! That’s crazy they were bumping the kayaks. I’ve had them slap their tails but never get too close until the other day. Very smart animals and they don’t like us humans poaching on their prey…

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Once had a couple of randy dolphins give us an x-rated show, boat side behind Morris Island. Strange day.