Media Bias

CharlestonFishing.Com
https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forums/Topic/Posts/183816?pagenum=1
12/03/20 17:33

Topic

mdaddy
Media Bias
04/08/20 15:54

No one has any comments for 4 DAYS and the press wants to STOP presenting the Presidents ' briefings on COVID???

If you didn't see the bias during the Russia Hoax, Impeachment debacle,or Border Wall fight...you're deaf, dumb, and blind.

The attempt to overthrow a sitting President is ACTIVE and being supported by the captured media in this country. The President has been lambasted in every briefing about the support/use of hydroxychloroquine/ Plaquenil. It is Ludicrous that the press is attacking the President on this issue. Even worse, the attempt to divide the "EXPERTS" of his COVID task force with constant "GOTCHA QUESTIONS".

The CDC was UNPREPARED for a PANDEMIC...Simple as that. The EXPERTS WERE WRONG. Once again, Government employees keep their jobs without consequences for failure. The President runs the show. He has to take the hit for that. His instincts were right from the start about closing down the country from China. The two largest cities in our country embraced the PC culture and suffered for it. Those two "Sanctuary Cities" were "screaming " for FEDERAL SUPPORT after impeding FEDERAL ENFOREMENT of the laws of our country. What a farce.

Thank God President Trump is the President of this Country. Imagine what he could have accomplished with the support of ALL of this Country.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Replies ...

Off the chain
04/08/20 16:07

Yep it's been awful quiet.
Just as I was reading your post a commercial, crossed the radio attacking Sean hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Funny stuff. Comrade Bernie has just dropped out.does this mean Bernie Bros are going to burn this mother down???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
DFreedom
04/08/20 16:22

I'm sure polywog and his ilk will have an intelligent rebuttal here shortly.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
natureboy
04/08/20 16:48

I'm sure polywog and his ilk will have an intelligent rebuttal here shortly.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?Originally posted by DFreedom

I doubt poly will be back soon . Poly spouts crap ,resorts to childish name calling. He refuses to account for his previous false statements. He cant deny that Trump is way up in the polls and that the disorganized left that handed the right a second term. It’s sad that the left wasted so much time on a pitiful attempt(s) to overturn an election instead of grooming a quality candidate. With Bernie dropping out today the left has placed Trump in a glide path to his second term
Off the chain
04/08/20 17:15

I'm chomping at the bit to see who his VP is going to be.
¿¿¿¿ What y'all think ???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
mdaddy
04/08/20 18:18

"With Bernie dropping out today the left has placed Trump in a glide path to his second term "

Never underestimate the enemy...and "they" are the enemy of this Republic. The Republic is being turned into an Oligarchy...or may be already.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Fred67
04/09/20 0:17

Mdaddy, you are preaching to the choir with me. Could you imagine just how far our country would have turned around before this "outbreak" if only all of congress and the media would back our President!!!

Trump makes a suggestion to get our country back working and the left crucified him. Then he mentions a drug that has been in use for 60 years that is known not to cure, but help!! crucified again. WTF? The left is just eating this Pandemic up and making all the free Ice Cream lovers just that much more dependent on the Government. The fourth wall is going up.

Sleep Joe is just sitting back being quiet like his handlers are begging him to do. After this thing clears up I guarantee he'll be out full force with What he would have done different and just how bad Trump has handled this thing all while sitting in a pool and letting little children rub the rising hairs on his legs and telling stories of how he beat up Cocoa corn puff.
Off the chain
04/09/20 0:51

The Democrats are already saying we must investigate president Trump's handling of the beer virus.

I can't wait to see a debate between President Trump and sleepy Joe.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
7cs
04/09/20 1:11

The Democrats are already saying we must investigate president Trump's handling of the beer virus.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.
mdaddy
04/09/20 2:10

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.Originally posted by 7cs

That's why Bernie kept his delegates. I haven't verified that as yet. If true, a contested convention is coming. Feel the Bern.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
mdaddy
04/09/20 2:19

An unbiased(sic) "news" article :

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/bernie-sanders-is-out-of-the-race-but-he-promises-to-press-his-agenda.html

"Though he suspended his presidential campaign, Sanders said he would remain on primary ballots so he could win more delegates and press his agenda at Democratic National Convention in August."

Can I get an Amen?

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Fred67
04/09/20 10:38

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.Originally posted by 7cs

That's why Bernie kept his delegates. I haven't verified that as yet. If true, a contested convention is coming. Feel the Bern.

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

Just read an article this morning that said Bernie has kept his delegates.. Is that even possible? IF there is a debate between Trump and Biden his handlers will have every alternate way Trump could have down something different about this Pandemic after the fact. No matter how worthless Biden is, the Trump haters will vote for him. Biden, the "man" that loves to sit in a pool with little children watching his leg hairs float and letting them rub them back down. He's so far off, he doesn't even realize it. Everyone talked about Trump being easy to push into a fight and getting our Country into war... Biden is the one that want to be a bad arse and fight people. Can you imagine a man like Biden with Presidential power?! We would already have been at war with Iran and N.K. Coaco Corn puff.
Bayrider
04/10/20 14:14

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.

Sort of summarizes your statements

https://youtu.be/b7mT5z5ZbiE
Bayrider
04/11/20 21:41

Must control the narrative

https://www.cernovich.com/hoaxed-movie-has-been-banned-by-amazon/

or the dissenters may win
Off the chain
04/11/20 22:39

Feel bad for the old boy and his family.the last couple years of my mom's life she suffered from Alzheimer's and dementia.
Tough thing for the family members to go through.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
flywatt
04/12/20 4:13

I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. They predicted 2 million US deaths. A few weeks later, 200,000. A week later, 60,000. They have been wrong at every turn. There is no shortage of epidemiologists who disagree with this course of action. If the public get away from the main stream fear mongering media and listen to experts who aren't paid by the federal government or the entertainment media industry, they'll find some useful information out there that would make any rational person question the actions taken by local, state and federal government.

Did we really just destroy our economy in exchange for 60,000 deaths? That's .05% of the American population.

We will all witness as the main stream media and them Dems begin to shift their narrative away from COVID-19 and begin to hang the destruction of the US economy on Trump's neck. Will Americans remember the pressure from the left to do so? Probably not. Because in this country, them Dems can do no wrong.

No one has any comments for 4 DAYS and the press wants to STOP presenting the Presidents ' briefings on COVID???

If you didn't see the bias during the Russia Hoax, Impeachment debacle,or Border Wall fight...you're deaf, dumb, and blind.

The attempt to overthrow a sitting President is ACTIVE and being supported by the captured media in this country. The President has been lambasted in every briefing about the support/use of hydroxychloroquine/ Plaquenil. It is Ludicrous that the press is attacking the President on this issue. Even worse, the attempt to divide the "EXPERTS" of his COVID task force with constant "GOTCHA QUESTIONS".

The CDC was UNPREPARED for a PANDEMIC...Simple as that. The EXPERTS WERE WRONG. Once again, Government employees keep their jobs without consequences for failure. The President runs the show. He has to take the hit for that. His instincts were right from the start about closing down the country from China. The two largest cities in our country embraced the PC culture and suffered for it. Those two "Sanctuary Cities" were "screaming " for FEDERAL SUPPORT after impeding FEDERAL ENFOREMENT of the laws of our country. What a farce.

Thank God President Trump is the President of this Country. Imagine what he could have accomplished with the support of ALL of this Country.

Fred67
04/12/20 15:34

I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. Originally posted by flywatt

We listen to Mark's podcast most every morning. Pretty smart dude on what's happening with our Government. I just wonder why the Democratic Party is being so cruel to Sleepy Joe? It is obvious that he is suffering some sort of mental break down or illness. Really seems like the on set of dementia. (I'm not saying this just because I'm a Trump supporter) Besides his most confusing recent appearances, just go back a bit and he lost me with bragging over children rubbing down his legs as the hairs on them floated in the pool. I don't think he even realizes what he is saying. Beating up coocoo corn puff, wanting to take Trump behind closed doors to fight him, Etc...

I believe that if Trump wanted to, he would be able to goad Biden enough in a debut to actually make him become physical. We sure don't want a man like that running our country. Not that I think Biden has a snowballs chance in helll winning against Trump.

On this topic of media bias, just do a search right now on Trump and then Sleepy Joe. First thing that came up for me was a Hooker and a Con man for Trump and Left fully supportive of Biden for him. You search negative for Biden and can find much of nothing, do the same for Trump and it's outlandish the Hate (whoops RBF likes despise better) despise you find for Trump.
gail wins
04/12/20 15:57

I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. They predicted 2 million US deaths. A few weeks later, 200,000. A week later, 60,000. They have been wrong at every turn. There is no shortage of epidemiologists who disagree with this course of action. If the public get away from the main stream fear mongering media and listen to experts who aren't paid by the federal government or the entertainment media industry, they'll find some useful information out there that would make any rational person question the actions taken by local, state and federal government.

Did we really just destroy our economy in exchange for 60,000 deaths? That's .05% of the American population.

We will all witness as the main stream media and them Dems begin to shift their narrative away from COVID-19 and begin to hang the destruction of the US economy on Trump's neck. Will Americans remember the pressure from the left to do so? Probably not. Because in this country, them Dems can do no wrong.

Originally posted by flywatt

So by this statement I assume you would be OK if your loved ones are part of this % ?????

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
Bayrider
04/12/20 16:18

I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. Originally posted by flywatt

We listen to Mark's podcast most every morning. Pretty smart dude on what's happening with our Government. I just wonder why the Democratic Party is being so cruel to Sleepy Joe? It is obvious that he is suffering some sort of mental break down or illness. Really seems like the on set of dementia. (I'm not saying this just because I'm a Trump supporter) Besides his most confusing recent appearances, just go back a bit and he lost me with bragging over children rubbing down his legs as the hairs on them floated in the pool. I don't think he even realizes what he is saying. Beating up coocoo corn puff, wanting to take Trump behind closed doors to fight him, Etc...

I believe that if Trump wanted to, he would be able to goad Biden enough in a debut to actually make him become physical. We sure don't want a man like that running our country. Not that I think Biden has a snowballs chance in helll winning against Trump.

On this topic of media bias, just do a search right now on Trump and then Sleepy Joe. First thing that came up for me was a Hooker and a Con man for Trump and Left fully supportive of Biden for him. You search negative for Biden and can find much of nothing, do the same for Trump and it's outlandish the Hate (whoops RBF likes despise better) despise you find for Trump. Originally posted by Fred67

Change your search engine

https://welovetrump.com/2020/04/11/joe-bidens-sexual-accuser-tara-reade-officially-files-criminal-complaint-in-dv/

Happy Easter thumbsUp
natureboy
04/12/20 19:28

Talk about media bias - the Clinton News Network (CNN) is asking every so called "expert" they can find the same question over and over.

" if Trump acted earlier would there be less deaths from the virus?"

What an dumb question! Not a single liberal news opinion "reporter" asked one time what would have happened if China had told us the truth earlier. They are sounding the cry that its all Trumps fault, Its Trumps fault that the hospitals didn't order enough supplies. Its Trumps fault that we don't have enough test kits for a virus that China unleashed on the world several weeks back. TRUMP IS KILLING PEOPLE !! The left is spreading the word that Trump is bad and the coming financial problems are his fault. Pitiful - and they still don't have a viable candidate.
Bayrider
04/12/20 22:41

Yeah when the media finds out the tests prove herd immunity then they’ll demand Trump stop the testing immediately

https://chicagocitywire.com/stories/530092711-roseland-hospital-phlebotomist-30-of-those-tested-have-coronavirus-antibody

how’d the countries do that didn’t lockdown?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/sweden-brazil-kept-economies-open-covid-19-numbers-no-worse-us/

we should get more advice from the United Front Work Department to resolve this matter

Bayrider
04/13/20 19:23

have they flattened the curve of political bias?

https://youtu.be/_RHKmOovMfM

aren’t you glad there’s other sources?

Off the chain
04/15/20 1:07

huh ??
https://www.facebook.com/RyanAFournier/videos/239010193884673/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
flywatt
04/15/20 2:07

It would be unfortunate, but those numbers are comparable to dying in a car accident. I certainly wouldn't blame the government for action, or lack thereof.

So by this statement I assume you would be OK if your loved ones are part of this % ?????

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknownOriginally posted by gail wins
Fred67
04/15/20 10:43

George McDonald

]Originally posted by flywatt

I can't see anyone being "OK" with any friends or family dying from any cause. BUt… We do need to get our country back to work. Sure any % is bad, but unfortunately Life is not guaranteed to be safe. Common sense and Knowledge could go a long way in fighting this virus with out all the media bias and sensationalism. The media really has a large majority of our country scared scatless.

I wonder how things would have run a course if we thought this was just another flu bug. Probably about the same outcome with less Debt added to our Country. question

as of this morning the world has 2 million infected and a total of 127,592 deaths. America has had 26,064 deaths so far with decreasing numbers. What if America fought Alcohol deaths on this level? 88,000 deaths Yearly from alcohol related incidents just here. World Wide 5 MILION die from smoking.... Get into Cancer and an estimated 20 Million die yearly.

After all this Pandemic, lets get our Pharmaceutical plants and PPE plants back up and running instead of having to rely on a foreign known enemy to supply this stuff. Maybe it was all China's big plan?

Trying not to be callous Flywatt, just know things can't continue as they are. Put workers in masks and keep distance as needed. Get sick.... GO HOME.
flywatt
04/16/20 2:13

I'm 100% on board with sensible mitigation. I just don't think the mitigation effort has been very sensible. This is not a 1 size fits all risk vs gain event. The world is glued on the New York City model. I don't think South Carolina should follow the New York City model.

In Michigan, landscape companies cannot provide services. Apparently the governor thinks landscape companies are a COVID threat. That doesn't make a lick of sense. Meanwhile, liquor stores, lottery tickets and marijuana dispensaries are open for business.

Adults make risk based decisions on a daily basis. We're so good at it that we don't even think about it most of the time. It comes naturally. I agree 100% with Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin and Rush on this subject. Government is not the answer to address the COVID issue. The American People will find the answers. But they can't do that if you shut them all down.

I agree. If you're sick, stay home. If you're high risk, stay home. The only way to beat COVID is through herd immunity. The shelter in place orders don't allow for herd immunity. It's only kicking the can farther down the road. We're setting ourselves up for a rinse / repeat next year and the year after.

Levin interviewed an epidemiologist on Monday and asked him when we would have been out of the weeds if we had done nothing. March 13th. Furthermore, he has data showing that COVID would have been viewed as a slight increase in the influenza season. He attributes everything that's happened to fear mongering. That's just disappointing to hear.

People need to peel away from Fox Noise and Comedy News Network (CNN). The real data is out there, but it's not scary enough for main stream media. The more data that comes in, the less scary COVID is.

Unfortunately, the Federal Govt has incentivized COVID suffering. We saw this yesterday, when New York State recorded "4,000 additional 'probable' COVID deaths" to its tally. The government is hemoraging money in exchange for COVID deaths. It's built into the CARES act. Death = money for the state, literally.

Trying not to be callous Flywatt, just know things can't continue as they are. Put workers in masks and keep distance as needed. Get sick.... GO HOME. Originally posted by Fred67
Fred67
04/16/20 10:28

Anyone listening to Mark's gotta be a good guy. smile Nicely stated reply. It seems Common sense is all but gone in our government and main stream media. Fox is doing it's best to take away from the other guys and resorting to some of the same sensationalism tactics to do it. imo
Bayrider
04/16/20 14:00

Nancy believed in herd immunity by inviting all to join her in Chinatown

https://youtu.be/eFCzoXhNM6c

but now she’s okay with an absurd lockdown

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/pelosi-shows-off-kitchen-gourmet-ice-cream-collection-americans-stand-line-food-banks-video/

there are new lies about Sweden so you may want to check the per capita figures for some herd immunity truth
Bayrider
04/18/20 19:56

Join the critical thinkers

https://www.outofshadows.org/

learn what the mediocrats are doing to us
Bayrider
04/24/20 11:42

Remember how we got here

Commentary: Author Unknown

In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc.
Let's see, I think it started when Madeline Murray O'Hare (she was
murdered, her body was found recently) complained she didn't want any
prayer in our schools, and we said OK.

Then, someone said you better not read the Bible in school... the
Bible that says "thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal", and "love your neighbor as yourself." And we said, OK.

Then, Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when
they misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem. And we said, an expert should know what he's talking about so we said OK.

Then, someone said teachers and principals better not discipline our
children when they misbehave. And the school administrators said no
faculty member in this school better touch a student when they
misbehave because we don't want any bad publicity, and we surely don't
want to be sued (there's big difference between disciplining and
touching, beating, smacking, humiliating, kicking, etc.) And we said, OK.

Then someone said, let's let our daughters have abortions if they
want, and they won't even have to tell their parents. And we said, OK.

Then some wise school board member said, since boys will be boys and
they're going to do it anyway, let's give our sons all the condoms
they want, so they can have all the "safe sex" that they desire, and we won't have to tell their parents they got them at school. And we said, OK.

Then some of our top elected officials said it doesn't matter what we
do in private as long as we do our jobs. And agreeing with them, we
said it doesn't matter to me what anyone, including the President, does
in private as long as I have a job and the economy is good.

And then someone said let's print magazines with pictures of nude
women and call it wholesome, down-to-earth appreciation for the beauty
of the female body. And we said, OK.

And then someone else took that appreciation a step further and
published pictures of nude children and then stepped further still by
making them available on the internet. And we said OK, they're
entitled to their free speech.

And then the entertainment industry said, let's make TV shows and
movies that promote profanity, violence, and illicit sex. And let's
record music that encourages rape, drugs, murder, suicide, and satanic
themes. And we said it's just entertainment, it has no adverse effect,
and nobody takes it seriously anyway, so go right ahead.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why
they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill
strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out.

I think it has a great deal to do with "WE REAP WHAT WE SOW."

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." -Galatians 6:7

"Dear God, Why didn't you save the little girl killed in her
classroom? " Sincerely, Concerned Student...Could the reply be: "Dear
Concerned Student, I am not allowed in schools." Sincerely, God.

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why
the world's going to Hell (literally). Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what God says in the Bible.

Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven, provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says.

Funny how someone can say "I believe in God" but still follow Satan
who, by the way, also "believes" in God.

Funny how we are quick to judge, but not to be judged.

Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they
spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the
Lord, people think twice about sharing.

Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through
cyberspace, but the public discussion of God is suppressed in the
school and workplace.

Funny how someone can be so fired up for Christ on Sunday, but be an
invisible Christian the rest of the week.

Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think
of me than what God thinks of me.
Off the chain
04/24/20 12:05

Back in the day all it took was the look from Mom or Dad. Haha I made a rhyme.
Because you knew what was coming next if you continue to misbehave. y'all that knew what a set of points are you know exactly what I'm talking about. And my children were raised the same way. Discipline is obviously a thing of the past for most people. If you need proof just go to Walmart.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
poly ball
04/24/20 12:54

Evolution is how we got here, RePeter.

And, why hasn't your god found a cure for Covid19? Its killing off good people.... doctors,nurses, first responders, mass transit employees, etc.

Why did your god allow such a terrible virus to survive? He is almighty, but cant kill off a highly contagious virus? Your god sounds weak.
Fred67
04/24/20 20:36

Evolution is how we got here, RePeter.

And, why hasn't your god found a cure for Covid19? Its killing off good people.... doctors,nurses, first responders, mass transit employees, etc.

Why did your god allow such a terrible virus to survive? He is almighty, but cant kill off a highly contagious virus? Your god sounds weak.Originally posted by poly ball

Polly I believe in evolution, have witnessed it. But not in Man. Show us the missing link. There is none. I know there were sub species, but not one bit of Scientific evidence Man came from an ape. some speculation maybe. Man is the newest Animal on this Planet and the most advanced. We were seeded, I believe by GOD. Some say aliens? This World is just a testing ground for all of us Polly. GOD gives us all free will, I hate it that any of us have to suffer. But it won't be for long, our life's are fleetingly quick. Eternity is forever my friendly Trump nemesis.

Free will was given to those that released the Wuhan virus and we have to suffer for it. Doesn't sound fair but that is life... Many times unfair. More test, trials and tribulations. Who am I to question, but I still do. I'm only human with many weaknesses. Now I'm gonna make a drink and walk the dogs. Later bo.

I often ponder about just how long it took for 20-50' of dirt to cover all the fossils under our feet everywhere in the lowcountry. Was digging a ditch through the cow pasture only 3-4' down and came across an ancient oyster bed. Life is good. Just remember if you can lying on your death bed with only moments left on this Earth, all you have to do is be sincere and ask for forgiveness and all will be washed away. Hard for me to understand, but it even goes for kid touchers, rapist, and murderers.
Richard Beer Froth
04/24/20 20:49

Now I'm gonna make a drink and walk the dogs. Originally posted by Fred67

Let's know later, if you're able, how that Lysol & Tonic did ya...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Fred67
04/25/20 0:07

Now I'm gonna make a drink and walk the dogs. Originally posted by Fred67

Let's know later, if you're able, how that Lysol & Tonic did ya...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Fantastic!! the Lysol went in my boots as it does every night to keep the funk down and the Tonic is in my belly. Going to fix another one! This one will be R&R the last two were Crown. Sometimes I splurge. I do have some corn and rye home made, but I really don't like it, come by and I'll give it to you. Maybe I can talk you into accepting Trump as your president.
Bayrider
04/25/20 23:25

Now why would they do this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/youtube-takes-bio-tech-firms-video-explaining-potential-uv-light-treatment-coronavirus-patients/

do all Trump hating loyalists take their toys, go home and cry to mommy when they get their asses kicked on the playground?
Richard Beer Froth
04/25/20 23:52

Now why would they do this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/youtube-takes-bio-tech-firms-video-explaining-potential-uv-light-treatment-coronavirus-patients/

do all Trump hating loyalists take their toys, go home and cry to mommy when they get their asses kicked on the playground? Originally posted by Bayrider

Nope, but your Demagogue Drumpf does...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-briefings-not-worth-222653842.html

RBF

Bayrider
08/14/20 21:29

Why isn’t the mediocrats screaming China collusion?

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/pelosi-comms-director-is-registered-ccp-lobbyist/

if only they’d ask her a question about it she could gum her dentures before spinning
Fred67
08/15/20 13:39

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/pelosi-comms-director-is-registered-ccp-lobbyist/

if only they’d ask her a question about it she could gum her dentures before spinning Originally posted by Bayrider

Anyone with half a brain could listen to Pelosi for less than 5 min and know she is a arrogant, corrupt piece of dookie.
Bob 241
08/15/20 14:22

if only they’d ask her a question about it she could gum her dentures before spinning Originally posted by Bayrider

Anyone with half a brain could listen to Pelosi for less than 5 min and know she is a arrogant, corrupt piece of dookie. Originally posted by Fred67

Thats it get low Fred. Show them you're nuts.

BOB
Fred67
08/16/20 15:17

Anyone with half a brain could listen to Pelosi for less than 5 min and know she is a arrogant, corrupt piece of dookie. Originally posted by Fred67

Thats it get low Fred. Show them you're nuts.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Please help me understand how you feel I went low? The woman is arrogant. Bottom line truth Bob.

You sure seem a lot about the nuts. odd. Go low? You never saw her showing off her designer ice cream and several $24,000 refrigerator/freezers? Here ya go, straight from a liberal news source. I could supply you with many more examples that would have nothing to do with me going low.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/you-should-be-ashamed-critics-unleash-on-pelosi-for-showing-off-freezer-loaded-with-ice-cream/ar-BB12JgEv
Bayrider
08/17/20 10:57

Tsunami Landslide

Cp While the corporate media have been studiously avoiding covering the dozens of pro-Trump flotillas, a couple of MSM rags did feature sneering put-downs of the phenomenon.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/16/national-media-ignores-massive-pro-trump-boat-parade-phenomenon-sweeping-the-nation/

Bayrider
08/19/20 22:17

Bayrider
08/23/20 12:04

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1297256151306952704?s=20

where’s the coverage of this hate crime?

why isn’t the Biden campaign condemning their supporters violence?
Fred67
08/23/20 14:05

why isn’t the Biden campaign condemning their supporters violence?Originally posted by Bayrider

When a grown "woman" steals a hat of a child she needs to be put over a knee and spanked black and blue. There just seems to be no consequences for crime anymore and very few willing to take a stand. Cops still haven't found and arrested Marquise ‘Keese’ Love, for kicking the man in the head that was (portrayed on the media as a white supremist) actually helping a trans gender female getting robbed.

I'm not a stand in the closet Trump supporter, I'm not scared to speak my support. But let's say I was a biden supporter and saw someone steal a MAGA hat off a child's head. I would come to that child's defense no matter political affiliation. I'll bet most that support Trump would do the same or I pray so if a child was being robbed. Or anyone for that matter.
Bayrider
08/23/20 14:42

why isn’t the Biden campaign condemning their supporters violence?Originally posted by Bayrider

When a grown "woman" steals a hat of a child she needs to be put over a knee and spanked black and blue. There just seems to be no consequences for crime anymore and very few willing to take a stand. Cops still haven't found and arrested Marquise ‘Keese’ Love, for kicking the man in the head that was (portrayed on the media as a white supremist) actually helping a trans gender female getting robbed.

I'm not a stand in the closet Trump supporter, I'm not scared to speak my support. But let's say I was a biden supporter and saw someone steal a MAGA hat off a child's head. I would come to that child's defense no matter political affiliation. I'll bet most that support Trump would do the same or I pray so if a child was being robbed. Or anyone for that matter. Originally posted by Fred67

That maggot Keese turned himself into the police
Bayrider
08/24/20 11:22

The mediocrats refuse to tell y’all the truth

https://summit.news/2020/08/21/entrepreneur-new-york-city-is-dead-and-its-not-coming-back/

Choose any democrat controlled city, DDA Democrats Destroying America

Bob 241
08/24/20 11:37

https://summit.news/2020/08/21/entrepreneur-new-york-city-is-dead-and-its-not-coming-back/

Originally posted by Bayrider

Pure "FEAR MONGERING"

BOB
Bayrider
08/24/20 13:17

Pure "FEAR MONGERING"

Do fear mongers throw bricks to injure the police?

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/crowd-applauds-as-thug-throws-brick-and-knocks-out-police-officer/
Bayrider
08/25/20 23:21

Cp Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges.

Please explain to me why you have a problem with OUR president? Because he has misspoke a few times? Tell me when you find a perfect person, please….I’ll wait!

https://frankreport.com/2020/04/18/one-hundred-twenty-five-amazing-accomplishments-of-president-donald-j-trump/

maybe someone will post Biden’s 47 years of accomplishments?
Off the chain
08/26/20 0:50

He stuffed his pockets like most politicians.
Oh I bet you met meant for the American people. Let me think on that and I'll get back to you.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
DoubleN
08/26/20 2:06

Couldn't watch much of the DNC debacle. Same old Anti American BS with NO condemnation of the Dem led city violence.

RNC has totally slaughtered them.

OTC, Awesome what you posted regarding Trump supporters at the rangethumbsUp

My Family, myself, coworkers and friends are more concerned than ever about what happens in November.

Can only Hope and Pray that those, among others that may read this and are not members that they can see that Trump is for America and all Americans.

PK, Sea Tonic, Bob, and any other Dem supporters. I truly hope y'all work out your thoughts about what's truly best for this country, and that of your children.

NN

Bayrider
08/26/20 22:27

Nick Sandmann last night

https://youtu.be/ZMaVfED8ayg

Bayrider
08/27/20 23:18

Any media interested?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos/hunter-biden-trips/

might be a Pulitzer in it
Fred67
08/29/20 14:55

Any media interested?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos/hunter-biden-trips/

might be a Pulitzer in itOriginally posted by Bayrider

If we had any real journalists left, this would be a great thing to investigate fully. Or better yet, if we had some decent Law officers that would do their jobs and put Hunter behind bars. So far all we seem to have is "Trump lies". ~~
Bayrider
09/14/20 12:06

Fred67
09/14/20 14:02

I'm thinking the Poles are just as wrong now as they were when it was Trump vs Hillary.

"I am running for re-election to bring prosperity to Nevada, to put violent criminals behind bars, and to ensure the future belongs to AMERICA—NOT China. If we win, AMERICA WINS! If Biden wins, China wins. If Biden Wins, the rioters, anarchists, and arsonists win. VOTE! #MAGA"
Bayrider
09/25/20 21:04

Democrats lies about what Trump said about veterans and produced no evidence well what do those same posters on here say about Biden

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/flashback-video-joe-biden-calls-us-troops-stupid-bastards-speech/
Tarpoon
09/26/20 12:13

Bayrider
10/01/20 22:30

Joe steals some valor

https://youtu.be/TM9dlqEdmp0

will all veterans condemn him? even the ones with shadow boxes?
Bob 241
10/01/20 22:53

Joe steals some valor

https://youtu.be/TM9dlqEdmp0

will all veterans condemn him? even the ones with shadow boxes?Originally posted by Bayrider

What a fool. Are all republicans like you 3? No I know they're not.

BOB
Bob 241
10/01/20 22:58

You all will see what the American people think of people exactly like you 3 come November 3rd.

BOB
Tarpoon
10/02/20 1:41

You know what they say
Big Media We choose YOUR News
"And that's the way it is!" 10-1 2020
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799389002596590958/?nic_v2=1a7v1vwMp
gail wins
10/02/20 2:12

You all will see what the American people think of people exactly like you 3 come November 3rd.

MY BET IS MORE OF YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS;;YEP THE VOTERS WILL SPEAK AND LOUDLY IS MY OPINION

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknown
Fred67
10/02/20 10:18

And just when I thought Bob was completely Senile. Yep Bob, we will all find out. Wonder if Biden will do what Hillary told him? ... "Do not concede no matter what the outcome."
Bayrider
10/02/20 19:29

And just when I thought Bob was completely Senile. Yep Bob, we will all find out. Wonder if Biden will do what Hillary told him? ... "Do not concede no matter what the outcome."Originally posted by Fred67

With you being a veteran how do you feel about Biden’s Blumenthal stolen valor speech? Shouldn’t heroic shadow box recipients be offended too and denounce him as unfit?
Bayrider
10/12/20 11:56

Bayrider
10/13/20 10:35

Read this and you’ll understand why only the left vote Biden

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/10/12/dont_let_the_media_win_this_election.html

all others do the research and understand propaganda

become a critical thinker and keep America great
Fred67
10/13/20 12:56

Read this and you’ll understand why only the left vote Biden

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/10/12/dont_let_the_media_win_this_election.html

all others do the research and understand propaganda

become a critical thinker and keep America great Originally posted by Bayrider

Good one bay. Spot on. Any critical thinking human can not Refute that article
Bayrider
10/14/20 11:32

Just wondering if this reminds you of anyone else?

https://youtu.be/tV_1ux9gJMI
Bayrider
10/16/20 12:09

If you’ve never heard Tom Woods before take a listen

https://mobile.twitter.com/chesschick01/status/1316384383020957696?

we need people like him running for office
Tarpoon
10/18/20 12:09

Very good to see other people calling the Media out
CHeers and tight lines
https://www.zazzle.com/z/m654bx8k?rf=238818710503023930
Bayrider
10/22/20 10:29

Left wing liberal journalist explains why Radical Biden Followers like Bob and RBF believe propaganda

https://youtu.be/iEfEhg__2b0

we should thank God that they are the minority both in reality and mind.......Patriots using critical thinking will overwhelmingly Keep America Great
Fred67
10/22/20 10:44

Left wing liberal journalist explains why Radical Biden Followers like Bob and RBF believe propaganda

we should thank God that they are the minority both in reality and mind.......Patriots using critical thinking will overwhelmingly Keep America Great Originally posted by Bayrider

Our media is in shambles. There is no journalism left. And the silence of this latest corruption with Hunter speaks loudly. It's ok to impeach Trump on baseless accusations from hate, but you better leave Biden alone no matter what so Trump doesn't win again.
P-K
10/22/20 15:17

Last paragraph of Bob Woodward’s book on Trump sums it up ....

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job. “
Richard Beer Froth
10/22/20 15:29

we should thank God that they are the minority both in reality and mind.......Patriots using critical thinking will overwhelmingly Keep America Great Originally posted by Bayrider

Wonder why I won't be voting for ByeDon? Answer that one Gayrider? Never voted for a Dem, unlike Alfredo... Heck, you were raised by Dems, and married to one...

RBF

Fred67
10/22/20 18:00

I don’t get it rbf. You support Biden and Beto and try to give me grief for being an honest man and tell the world I am a republican but will vote across party lines if I feel there is a better choice. You continuously repeat this like it is something bad.

What is bad is any man that thinks artful genius poetry is someone talking about murdering little girls and delighting in their screams of pain is just plain demented and has a major disorder.
Richard Beer Froth
10/22/20 18:19

RBF

Bayrider
10/22/20 21:54

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job. “Originally posted by P-K

Looks like you’re a Woodward fan. Do you know if he’s working on a book about Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, Whitmer and Wolf being responsible for the greatest number of deaths associated with forcing China flu infected persons into nursing homes? That would be a great read wouldn’t it?
Fred67
10/22/20 23:35

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job. “Originally posted by P-K

Looks like you’re a Woodward fan. Do you know if he’s working on a book about Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, Whitmer and Wolf being responsible for the greatest number of deaths associated with forcing China flu infected persons into nursing homes? That would be a great read wouldn’t it?Originally posted by Bayrider

Robert Upshur (BOB) Woodward is an American investigative journalist, yea right! If there were any true journalists left all this would be front page news and 60 minuet headlines.
Bayrider
10/22/20 23:56

Your tax dollars working for Democrats only

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/npr-claims-they-have-ignored-hunter-biden-email-leaks-because-we-dont-want-to-waste-readers-time/

and Leslie Stahl in 60 minutes interview told Trump the Biden Crime family story can’t be verified

probably where Radical Biden Followers get their propaganda
Richard Beer Froth
10/23/20 0:00

So true, so true...

https://hillreporter.com/george-will-donald-trump-a-practitioner-of-crybaby-conservatism-whose-presidency-will-end-as-he-slinks-away-pouting-83152

George Will: Donald Trump a ‘Practitioner of Crybaby Conservatism’ Whose Presidency Will End as He ‘Slinks Away Pouting’

The bold statement above sums up the majority of the CFC Barbershop very well...

RBF

Fred67
10/23/20 10:12

So true, so true...

https://hillreporter.com/george-will-donald-trump-a-practitioner-of-crybaby-conservatism-whose-presidency-will-end-as-he-slinks-away-pouting-83152

George Will: Donald Trump a ‘Practitioner of Crybaby Conservatism’ Whose Presidency Will End as He ‘Slinks Away Pouting’

The bold statement above sums up the majority of the CFC Barbershop very well...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If what you say turns out to be true, then we will see Joe Biden slink away in a mental breakdown and we'll have your Girl Harris running ruining our country.

The Bad thing about it, You want this to happen! Shame on you, but then you think Little girls crying out in torment as they are murdered is genius art. Talking of genius, you know Beto will be in charge of gun control if your man Biden keeps his promise.

P-K
10/23/20 20:47

Looks like you’re a Woodward fan. Do you know if he’s working on a book about Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, Whitmer and Wolf being responsible for the greatest number of deaths associated with forcing China flu infected persons into nursing homes? That would be a great read wouldn’t it?Originally posted by Bayrider

Boris, Why didn’t Trump read the pandemic playbook left be the Obama? If he had, he could have saved a couple of hundred thousand lives.
P-K
10/23/20 20:56

Robert Upshur (BOB) Woodward is an American investigative journalist, yea right! If there were any
true journalists left all this would be front page news and 60 minuet headlines. Originally posted by Fred67

You don’t know who Bob Woodward is, do you! You had to google him to find out ! You’re pitiful.

WhaT was the last actual book you read and when?
Bayrider
10/23/20 21:40

Robert Upshur (BOB) Woodward is an American investigative journalist, yea right! If there were any
true journalists left all this would be front page news and 60 minuet headlines. Originally posted by Fred67

You don’t know who Bob Woodward is, do you! You had to google him to find out ! You’re pitiful.

WhaT was the last actual book you read and when?Originally posted by P-K

For me just finished Blackout excellent read highly recommend it

https://www.amazon.com/Blackout-America-Second-Democrat-Plantation/dp/1982133279

HBU?

P-K
10/23/20 21:48

https://www.amazon.com/Blackout-America-Second-Democrat-Plantation/dp/1982133279

HBU?

Rage by Bob Woodward! I’ll send it to you if you give me your name and address. Lol

Just started ... Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World

Reading
Fred67
10/24/20 1:14

[quote

Why is it pitiful if a person doesn't know someone and googles them to further their education? YOu are pitiful for suggesting such. Yes I know who Woodward is.... NOt a True unbiased Journalist for sure.

Last books I read was some my daughter had laying around. The hunger games. Quick, easy, mindless reading. Pretty good series.

I mostly read technical manuals. so sometimes some stupid brainless stuff is neat.
Tarpoon
10/24/20 10:41

They are ADVOCACY Journalists doing their job.
Time for we Americans to take responsibilty, get the words right, and quit blaming the clouds for the rain.
Say what they are, deal with it and make it change or don't.

Times up
No more BULL&%^t
Fred67
10/24/20 11:08

Time for we Americans to take responsibilty, get the words right, and quit blaming the clouds for the rain.

Times up
No more BULL&%^tOriginally posted by Tarpoon

I had to look up that.

"Advocacy journalism is a genre of journalism that intentionally and transparently adopts a non-objective viewpoint, usually for some social or political purpose. "
Bayrider
10/24/20 11:51

Times up

I had to look up that.

"Advocacy journalism is a genre of journalism that intentionally and transparently adopts a non-objective viewpoint, usually for some social or political purpose. "Originally posted by Fred67

Advocacy Journalism is exactly why y’all need to only watch CNN

https://mobile.twitter.com/lizrnc/status/1319351107253141504?

you know when their guests are lying when the journalist shakes their head in disbelief
P-K
10/24/20 12:19

HBU?

Give us a summary and conclusion, please. Google not allowed
P-K
10/24/20 12:27

[quote

Why is it pitiful if a person doesn't know someone and googles them to further their education? YOu are pitiful for suggesting such. Yes I know who Woodward is.... NOt a True unbiased Journalist for sure.

Last books I read was some my daughter had laying around. The hunger games. Quick, easy, mindless reading. Pretty good series.

I mostly read technical manuals. so sometimes some stupid brainless stuff is neat. Originally posted by Fred67.

Why do you say Wooodward is not unbiased if you don’t know who he is or read any of his work?

Fred, quit getting your information and forming your opinions from the fake news links Boris posts. Exercise your mind

P-K
10/24/20 12:35

Times up

Please translate
Bayrider
10/24/20 13:38

Times up

Please translateOriginally posted by P-K

It’s obvious that you didn’t watch the Twitter link I provided so I tried to get you the link from CNN’s website which seems to not have it unless you’re better at searching than I? So I did find it here if you want to watch

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/23/gop_spox_elizabeth_harrington_everything_democrats_accuse_us_of_doing_is_what_they_did_with_steele_dossier.html

should be an adequate translation
P-K
10/24/20 14:42

Times up

Please translateOriginally posted by P-K

It’s obvious that you didn’t watch the Twitter link I provided so I tried to get you the link from CNN’s website which seems to not have it unless you’re better at searching than I? So I did find it here if you want to watch

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/23/gop_spox_elizabeth_harrington_everything_democrats_accuse_us_of_doing_is_what_they_did_with_steele_dossier.html

should be an adequate translation Originally posted by Bayrider

Pay attention Boris. I don’t click on your links The couple I did led me to insane false narratives
Fred67
10/24/20 16:24

Times up

I had to look up that.

"Advocacy journalism is a genre of journalism that intentionally and transparently adopts a non-objective viewpoint, usually for some social or political purpose. "Originally posted by Fred67

PK it has been translated for you. Pretty obvious.
Fred67
10/24/20 16:30

[quote

Originally posted by Fred67.

Why do you say Wooodward is not unbiased if you don’t know who he is or read any of his work?

Fred, quit getting your information and forming your opinions from the fake news links Boris posts. Exercise your mind

Originally posted by P-K

Here is a link from Woodwards own mouth .... He is biased against Trump. Man you need to catch up. 20 min on several sights and I have a pretty good knowledge about Woodward.

Do some fact checking and prove he is not Biased. He is no Journalist other than a practicing Advocacy journalist

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/bob-woodward-admits-his-anti-trump-bias-national-joseph-klein/

Bayrider
10/24/20 18:08

Awesome read

https://candacemercer.medium.com/why-i-voted-trump-a-coming-out-story-822da82d757d

Welcome and we love you, hopefully you’ll convince more in the truth you’ve recognized
P-K
10/24/20 19:09

[quote

Originally posted by Fred67.

Originally posted by P-K

Here is a link from Woodwards own mouth .... He is biased against Trump. Man you need to catch up. 20 min on several sights and I have a pretty good knowledge about Woodward.

Do some fact checking and prove he is not Biased. He is no Journalist other than a practicing Advocacy journalist

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/bob-woodward-admits-his-anti-trump-bias-national-joseph-klein/

You are advocating your desperation, Fred. Quit drawing your conclusions from title of these alt right links. Read them. And I already provided you with his conclusion on Trump. Read his book and get the scoop from the horses mouth. It’s all on tape btw

And while you are at it, read the books he did on the 8 other presidents he performed ‘investigative’ journalism on
Fred67
10/25/20 16:27

[quote

You are advocating your desperation, Fred. Quit drawing your conclusions from title of these alt right links. Read them. And I already provided you with his conclusion on Trump. Read his book and get the scoop from the horses mouth. It’s all on tape btw

And while you are at it, read the books he did on the 8 other presidents he performed ‘investigative’ journalism onOriginally posted by P-K

PK, call it what you like, but I guess it is a bit of desperation to get others to see the mistake in voting for a Biden / Harris presidency. Do you argue that Biden won't make it a year and harris or worse Pelosi will be in charge? I think that is a true possibility.

I'm not reading any book by Woodward after doing a little searching on him. And so you know, I do not draw my conclusions from "right" links. I draw them from what I've seen over the last 3 years in my 401k and other investments, What Trump has done with the VA, How he has stood up to CHina, Remember when he took office the left said we would be at War with N.K.? we are at our most peaceful level with N.K. ever. I could go on, but I have the feeling you will not be objective about any positive statements I make for Trump. I believe your mind is closed to the simple fact.... Trump is not so bad and a better choice for America than Biden / Harris.

Hey man, it will be what it will be. We'll know shortly, I still believe it will be Trump 2020. If not I sure hope I'm wrong about my feelings and observations about a 50 year career Politician that is in the early onset of dementia. (imo)
Bayrider
10/29/20 15:20

https://youtu.be/5ekRpCbK8hA

this probably insulted Leslie Stahl again.....remember 60 Minutes before RBFs took it over? Dan Rather was their star

Rather said, “Republicans will make a case and a lot of independents will buy this argument, ‘…look at the health care bill. It was his number one priority. It took him forever to get it through and he had to compromise it to death. …Listen, he’s a nice person, he’s very articulate …but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.'”
Bayrider
10/30/20 10:54

When you piss off a liberal journalist enough to take the smoke the mediocrats have been blowing up your ass and put it back in the gun you get the facts

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/article-on-joe-and-hunter-biden-censored

best read in a long time
Fred67
11/01/20 16:39

Check out this clip from Australian News. They report better on America than America does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etzf0R2Q1Ko

There are some good bits in this one. Check out around 6.25 "foot in mouth" No red or blue states just the united states.... but the red states have more corona...

The World sees Biden for what he is... A flip flopping horse that should have been put out to pasture a long time ago.
mdaddy
11/01/20 17:15

FULL COURT PRESS by the media to flood America with Democrat PROPAGANDA.

That cancel culture works both ways. Don't let them off the hook after the election. I forgive ...but...don't forget.

By doing away with comments on "news" sites, they are complicit in the silencing of opposition. Fear of losing...everybody gets a trophy mentality at its finest.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
© CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC