If you participate in this forum MUST READ

I don't have a problem letting you guys argue about politics here this page was created to keep this off of the rest of the site. I don't read this forum and rely mostly on the people that do to let me know when something gets out of hand.

We will not tolerate anyone threatening anyone else with any type of violence kidding or not kidding. This goes for blatant and veiled threats alike.

If you choose to do so I will immediately remove you from the site. If it becomes a problem I am more than happy to get rid of this page and not allow any politics anywhere on the site.
Replies

Originally posted by DFreedom

I guess I am most amused by those that suggest shutting down this forum but are some of the most prolific posters here.

I looked at Skinnee funny when I typed this.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Do you hunt? I do, and I hunt until the season closes. I played football,soccer,basketball and ran track, never stopped until the final horn or whistle blew. Why in the hell would I stop posting, when the forum is still open?

You picking up what I'm putting down?
So, you think hunting should be permanently shut down? Do you run packs of dogs?

I guess I am most amused by those that suggest shutting down this forum but are some of the most prolific posters here.

Do you hunt? I do, and I hunt until the season closes. I played football,soccer,basketball and ran track, never stopped until the final horn or whistle blew. Why in the hell would I stop posting, when the forum is still open?

Were you calling for them to shut down the football, soccer, basketball, and track programs while you were playing them?

So, you think hunting should be permanently shut down? Do you run packs of dogs?
Do you cut your own grass?
Originally posted by poly ball

Do you cut your own grass?
Of course not. I like to do fun stuff.
I pay someone to mow my grass while I call the closure of private lawn maintenance businesses. It just makes sense.
Fred,it was an "easy" mistake. Like I said, I apologize, don't get so worked up.

Skinne didn't you once tell Olebassard you would send a bomb to his house....if you were a terrorist?

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Skinne didn't you once tell Olebassard you would send a bomb to his house....if you were a terrorist?

Not sure. I don't recall such an event. Good thing that I am not a terrorist though... Is that really even a threat? Like, if I said, "If I was superman, I would use my laser beam vision to burn a hole in your head"... Is that a legitimate threat?

!!!!! You can see skinneej through your computer????
Can he see you?!?!?
Can he see me?!?!?!!!!!!

- cast a funny look in the general direction I thought Skinneej might be while typing.....

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Last edited by PalmerScott
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Not sure. I don't recall such an event. Good thing that I am not a terrorist though... Is that really even a threat? Like, if I said, "If I was superman, I would use my laser beam vision to burn a hole in your head"... Is that a legitimate threat?

Well, when you force us to think of you in superman tighties, yes, that's a threat, but no worries on the laser beam.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Originally posted by gotchacovered

Well, when you force us to think of you in superman tighties, yes, that's a threat, but no worries on the laser beam.
Threat to SOME, maybe a blessing to others???