Hot off the Press...

Media has a 91% negative coverage of Trump.

Like no one knew this already. Glad not everyone believes everything the media feeds us. Wish more would wake up to the bias in news reporting.

Also new poll is saying President has one of the most Rock Solid bases of any past president.

Now let's get to the bottom of our crooked FBI leaders.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Replies

Another one bites the dust.
Bye bye Beto. Like that was a surprise. I guess he's not coming after my gun now

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Another one bites the dust.
Bye bye Beto. Like that was a surprise. I guess he's not coming after my gun now

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

He's might be done, but don't think the others don't want to take em.
Oh yes. The rest of the dema- rats are more dangerous. They're smart enough not to come out and say exactly what they want to do. They're willing to just gradually pick away at
are rights. Look at what's going on in Colorado and Washington State now.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Not good for the home team.
From USA today

"I'm here to officially declare today, Nov. 5, 2019, that Virginia is officially blue," Gov. Ralph Northam said to supporters in Richmond.

The election wins now clear the way for Democrats to pass a wide array of liberal policies, including gun control measures, increases to the minimum wage and ratification the Equal Rights Amendment.)
And blah blah blah blah
We might not load ourselves out of this .

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
It'll be reprimanded. And the one I kick him out of congress for that.
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/6/john-kennedy-mocks-nancy-pelosi-it-must-suck-be-du/

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Ghazala Hashmi on becoming Virginia's first female Muslim state Senator: "People see it as a sign of hope" CBS NEWS

DON'T THINK 2020 IS IN THE BAG!!!
Virginia now is officially a communist state.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
I had a co worker from Virginia. His wife shot a home invader and unfortunately did not kill him. Sorry SOB turned around and sued them and his wife is now a felon for shooting someone that had broken into their Home! Virginia has gone to Crap, and now it is only getting crappier. Thank the Good Lord we have the Castle law in S.C.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Very disturbing to law abiding Americans

https://theoutline.com/post/5804/how-to-hack-an-election-in-two-minutes

Between this ballot harvesting, dead voters, etc. it’s a bad system for honest people
Hey CNN......you think you could take an hour out of your 24/7 Orange Man Bad reporting & do a real news report on this?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15147/christians-global-persecution

c/p - "4,136 Christians were killed for faith-related reasons. On average, that's 11 Christians killed every day for their faith." — Open Doors, World Watch List 2019.

naaaaaahhhhh........not enough white man guilt connection & would reveal radical Islam.......oh my, can't do that!