Toy Trains

Any of you fools do this? Thinking about doing something in the man room. My honey-do list is complete and I've got some time on my hands right now. I have a basic layout in mind and the scale picked out, but curious to see what others have. What are you running? I'd like to see some setups if you have them available.

I'm going O scale.

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
Replies

this is the only cool toy train...

I don't believe a word of that except maybe you almost broke something. oh, and you self hi fiving. you're that lame.

they used to have a sushi joint in myrtles beach that had a river that went around the sushi bar. little sushi dishes floated past you, like a lazy river of sushi. you just picked up whatever you wanted when it went by. the ohioans probly killed that too.
Originally posted by PeaPod

I don't believe a word of that except maybe you almost broke something. oh, and you self hi fiving. you're that lame.

they used to have a sushi joint in myrtles beach that had a river that went around the sushi bar. little sushi dishes floated past you, like a lazy river of sushi. you just picked up whatever you wanted when it went by. the ohioans probly killed that too.

(**() Ohioans are killing this place.

Uh oh....

And you all laughed....

Last edited by 23Sailfish
I’m still laughing. But now I want to come over and play.

Duck shag club and bar has one running around the walls and celling, It has at least 3 urnes of ashes on it!
agree with themechanic for once.

when's the big christening party?
I even had a train themed gift for Ricky but he failed to show at the oyster roast. Was there a train show in town that weekend?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
If only I knew how to upload a video....

Now that the track is done, I'll start slowly working on the model part. That pink foam is the base for the little town that its going to run through. There's about a million different ideas in my head, not sure which direction I'm going to go yet. Its pretty awesome though; it disappears in the wall and reappears at the other end....magically. Like the old skool "trolley" on Mr. Rogers.

The soon to be town: