Trump Right Again; Critics Wrong

After all the criticism and bashing of Trump by those who said he was making us less safe by pushing his luck with North Korea's leader, provoking a war on through tough talk, well, it looks like all that Trump bashing was a load of hogwash after all.

Apparently, just as Trump voters said all along, Trump knows better how to deal with bully leaders than all the peacenik armchair quarterbacks after all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kim-says-he%e2%80%99ll-give-up-weapons-if-us-promises-not-to-invade/ar-AAwuppP?ocid=ientp

The title reads, "Kim Says He'll Give Up Weapons if US Promises Not to Invade."

Haha! Obama never achieved anything like this and never could have because he never had the gonads to stand up and call North Korea's bluff and make the credible threat of invasion. This is happening because Kim knows Trump will stomp his country into the stone age--something he knew Obama would never do.

Just like we said, the only way to deal with a bully like that is through bold strength and the credible threat we'll use our superior might.

Finally, we have a leader who knows how to deal with the maniacs and isn't afraid to do what needs to be done.

Well done, President Trump.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland
Strickland Marine Insurance Agency, Inc.
https://stricklandmarineinsurance.com
843-795-1000 / 800-446-1862
Last edited by gotchacovered
Replies

Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

If you don't vote, don't croak...wink

Try to stop me...wink

RBF
Nah, others might miss the comic relief you bring to most discussions...
smile
Last edited by Mixed Nutz
I don't read RBF for this very reason and his past insulting of veterans. The only time I see his posts is when someone attaches a comment to his. He is a worthless POS that didn't participate in the military or the election but is critical of those that did. I totally agree with you Mixed!
Originally posted by natureboy

I don't read RBF for this very reason and his past insulting of veterans. The only time I see his posts is when someone attaches a comment to his. He is a worthless POS that didn't participate in the military or the election but is critical of those that did. I totally agree with you Mixed!

NatureGirl can't handle the truth... He is a snowflake that has to "block" people he disagrees with... He's a puss and a liar, and is a poor example of our true Veterans for sure...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

So all you care to do is piss and moan about the outcome of an Election, that you really didn't care enough about to even participate in? Once again, genuine!

Absolutely, disappointed in all the vote whores on both sides.. Not pissing and moaning about the outcome, pissing and moaning about the idiots that voted for such American losers, Drumph and Hilliary...

RBF

So now it comes down to name calling. So you think I'm an idiot! LOL. THere was no other choice besides Trump and anyone that thinks different is the simpleton.

So all you care to do is piss and moan about the outcome of an Election, that you really didn't care enough about to even participate in? Once again, genuine!

Absolutely, disappointed in all the vote whores on both sides.. Not pissing and moaning about the outcome, pissing and moaning about the idiots that voted for such American losers, Drumph and Hilliary...

RBF

So now it comes down to name calling. So you think I'm an idiot! LOL. THere was no other choice besides Trump and anyone that thinks different is the simpleton.

Yes, there was another choice...

Would you have voted for Drumph if he decided to run as a 3rd party candidate as he threatened to do if he didn't get the Repub nomination?

RBF

RBF

Would you have voted for Drumph if he decided to run as a 3rd party candidate as he threatened to do if he didn't get the Repub nomination?

RBF

With what was offered, yes I would have.

What was the other choice? Hillary? Hell@ no. No matter what you may think there was only two people that had a chance to be president.

What you think about Mixed Nutz reply. I'd say he is spot on with Trump being the closest thing to an Independant we've ever had.

RBF

RBF

With what was offered, yes I would have.

What was the other choice? Hillary? Hell@ no. No matter what you may think there was only two people that had a chance to be president.

What you think about Mixed Nutz reply. I'd say he is spot on with Trump being the closest thing to an Independant we've ever had.

Do you believe Drumph would have won as an Independent/3rd party candidate?

Drumph is incorrigible, not independent... If independent means flip-flopper from Democrat to Repub, then perhaps... I say Drumph is a Dem at heart, but loves the attention he gets from his "Republican" supporters, so he does things to please them like a puppet...

RBF
Originally posted by gotchacovered

No, sir. It progressed the most under Bush 43 because Clinton had just made a foolish "deal" that basically hacked the weeds out of North Korea's path.

You should be able to admit this. I watched Clinton's deal get made and predicted that it would result in a nuclear North Korea. So did many other thinking Americans. Don't blame the results of Clinton's "deal" on the president who followed him.

As for where it started, I guess you could keep going back and say it started at various points, such as with Eisenhower's formation of the IAEA, or ultimately with the development and use of nuclear weapons by the United States during WWII, but all of that's sort of a specious argument when it comes to the specific situation with North Korea and the defunct diplomacy efforts with that nation by American presidents.

Before I go on here, I'll say this. I have always thought that the American pursuit of nuclear disarmament is foolish for the same reasons I outlined above about the Clinton and Obama deals--that is, because we will be the only ones to keep the treaties while the Russians and others keep stockpiling, leaving us the weaker power in the end with less deterrence capability.

However, the situation in North Korea didn't "start" with Bush 41's removal of nukes from South Korea. That was part of a global nuclear disarmament treaty with Russia and other nations. It had nothing to do with North Korea in particular, with the exception that North Korea, along with other nations, agreed to it in 1985, 6 years before Bush pulled nukes from South Korea, and remained in league with it until 2 more years later, when the weak Bill Clinton took office.

One could try to say that by removing American nukes from South Korea, the deterring threat of nuclear retaliation was removed from over North Korea's head, emboldening NK to pull out of the treaty and build nukes, but that's simply incorrect because the United States could at that time, and still can, hit North Korea from various other locations, including from the United States mainland itself, and there are other powerful nuclear nations in the same treaty that could do the same. So, South Korea's disarmament wasn't the initiator--nor was it a concession specifically toward North Korea, for that matter. It was part of a deal primarily with Russia.

Also, remember, we're talking about who made stupid "deal" attempts that blew back in their faces.

The first "deal" between the United States and North Korea was by the Clinton administration with Jimmy Carter in the mix. That hampered us and handed ground to North Korea, which it used and abused to gain nukes while starry-eyed followers of Clinton swooned with false hope that he had saved us from North Korean nukes--only to later find that he actually guaranteed a nuclear-armed madman.

Again, I was alive and watching. I remember thinking how stupid Clinton was, and what a liar he was, as I murmured, "Now, they'll get nukes for sure while we sit by and do nothing."

Well, people like me were right about that. Now, Obama has repeated the same foolish mistake with Iran. We'll also be proven right about that, too, if the United States keeps following the Obama path.

Again, we are talking about who made the stupid deal that put a nuclear North Korea on the map. Clinton did that. Trump is trying to clean it up after the fact while Obama just created a new pathway to nuclear arms for Iran.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

We'll have to agree to disagree... Having nukes right across the DMZ makes a lot of difference...

We all have to take into consideration the difference between the 90's and today...

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-kryptonite-former-dni-us-intelligence-could-topple-kim-jong-un-2018-1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_revolution_of_2011

If Kim agrees to denuclearize, he will fall from power... He has sold the NK military and people on the "evil" US... Kim knows that an agreement with the US will be signing up for his own demise...

Kim knows he has more time by staying the course and wait until technology let's the people and military of NK know the truth about him and his lies... Kim essentially will be playing kick-the-can with his own life, and he can kick it further by not agreeing...

We'll see how it develops, but if there is some agreement, then no one should start bragging/celebrating until the last nuke is gone...

RBF

When we have nukes that can easily strike North Korea all over the world, I don't see what difference removing a few from SK makes, and the removal of SK's nukes wasn't about NK. It was about Russia.

But that's beside the point. You can't admit that Clinton totally flubbed his "deal", which facilitated a path for North Korea to play us for fools and obtain nukes?

Refusal to admit that is obviously partisan, man.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland

Geez, I voted for Ross Perot, not Clinton...

An Independent doesn't have a "party", they can identify with a "party", as I do with the Libertarians...

Never voted for a Democrat. Voted for 43 in 2000, and voted for McCain in the primaries. Then, he picked that lunatic Palin as VP, and I didn't vote in the GE. Haven't voted in the GE since 43, and won't again until I believe in the candidate... Again, I am not a vote whore like many... Gotta earn my vote!

As far as the removal of nukes from SK... Yeah, help Russia out by taking nukes away from Democratic nation with a "communist" one right across the DMZ... Seems to help communism, and proved as such...

RBF

You sure said you were voting for pot-head Johnson and hailed his virtues like a true believer as you claimed to follow the Libertarian party.

I know. I know. You backpedalled that position later. No one cares.

The rubber hits the road in the fact--not opinion, but fact--that you support the left wing against the right on virtually every single topic that comes up. You take a partisan position on this site virtually every time--granting passes to the Democrats and bashing Trump just because he's Trump and not a Liberal like Johnson or Clinton. That's what Johnson was--a Liberal calling himself a Libertarian.

Glad you didn't vote in the general election. That's one less vote I didn't have to counter with a vote for not Clinton.

Gotcha Covered,
Lee Strickland