Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/17/incoming-house-democrats-ready-bill-criminalize-private-gun-sales/

Another communist plank is disarming the citizens so you will have lost your ability to battle a tyrannical government.

If you support democrats you support gun confiscation by a thousand cuts.
Replies

Awesome Politico April 2017 how could Mueller have missed this irrefutable evidence? You should call him and tell him you’re the credible accountant with a degree
that can take Trump down. Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Ahh, more dumbassery... Jealous of my degree... I have some extras you can have if you want a participation trophy to fake like the sources you provide...

Got one in Finance and Real Estate too, which one you want?

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Awesome Politico April 2017 how could Mueller have missed this irrefutable evidence? You should call him and tell him you’re the credible accountant with a degree

Ahh, more dumbassery... Jealous of my degree... I have some extras you can have if you want a participation trophy to fake like the sources you provide...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Hurts don’t it?

Hurts don’t it? Originally posted by Bayrider7365

No, I am accustomed to dumbassery from you now, and kinda growing numb to it... Plus I am having fun embarrassing you and your demagogue Drumpf!

RBF

Yes, the Repub and Dem parties are left and right twix bars, and so are most of their candidates. There are candidates within these corrupt parties that are honorable and have integrity... Mitt Romney just displayed that yesterday where he put the country above party and personal political gain... Rather proud of the man, he did right...

So you think Romney displayed a good thing? Personal opinion in a supposed non-biased trial??

some on here call me an ass hat. You think Personal opinion should be used to run our country? You are truly one messed up dude.

So you think Romney displayed a good thing? Personal opinion in a supposed non-biased trial??

some on here call me an ass hat. You think Personal opinion should be used to run our country? You are truly one messed up dude. Originally posted by Fred67

Drumpf uses his messed up personal opinion to run the country into the ground everyday...

RBF

some on here call me an ass hat. You think Personal opinion should be used to run our country? You are truly one messed up dude. Originally posted by Fred67

Drumpf uses his messed up personal opinion to run the country into the ground everyday...

Please give examples so we can agree with you.

I guess if Trump was really running the country in the ground you may have a legit post..... BUT...YOU DON"T!! OUr country is doing fantastic since Trump has been in office!!!

I know you hate that your are wrong, but no matter you are. smile love ya!

Go Trump 2020!

RBF, you are soooo ridiculous. I looked for you closely, as I thought you were one of the folks on Adam's impeachment fiasco...you sound just like those desperate Dems. Forget the Twix Bar, we all know some of both sides are corrupt. Why else would you wanna be worth millions then be involved/voted in??

As smart as you are, or claim to be. Why the heck weren't you there?? I mean, (**(). You surely could have helped and could be claiming your value to the country on a fishing site!!!

I'd bet you were run off at 48 if you acted anything close to the way you are on here. Seems you like to brag and said something about 3 or 4 million of worth.?.? Being a valuable Executive and all, that ain't chit!

Under Trump, plenty of folks have that in their 401k. If memory serves me, seems you and Skinny both said China was gonna OWN Trumps ass and we were gonna be doomed. Unlike you, I'm ok with being corrected and will accept that if I am incorrect with that. So far, y'all have been wrong.

I know, the stock market is overinflated and we will all fail by riding the Trump Train. (I get that part, and folks need to know when to get out, wish I knew when)Obama created all/many of the good things the US citizens have received under Trumps Admin.

I'm not going to bother listing the Trump accomplishments. The list is on here on another post. If Bay or Fred or OTC or anyone else feels like adding it, that would be great. If they do, please check off which ones you disapprove of.

Don't bother me with a reply like, it's on here, search it. Site is messed up. No can do.

NN

RBF, you are soooo ridiculous. I looked for you closely, as I thought you were one of the folks on Adam's impeachment fiasco...you sound just like those desperate Dems. Forget the Twix Bar, we all know some of both sides are corrupt. Why else would you wanna be worth millions then be involved/voted in??

As smart as you are, or claim to be. Why the heck weren't you there?? I mean, (**(). You surely could have helped and could be claiming your value to the country on a fishing site!!!

I'd bet you were run off at 48 if you acted anything close to the way you are on here. Seems you like to brag and said something about 3 or 4 million of worth.?.? Being a valuable Executive and all, that ain't chit!

Under Trump, plenty of folks have that in their 401k. If memory serves me, seems you and Skinny both said China was gonna OWN Trumps ass and we were gonna be doomed. Unlike you, I'm ok with being corrected and will accept that if I am incorrect with that. So far, y'all have been wrong.

I know, the stock market is overinflated and we will all fail by riding the Trump Train. (I get that part, and folks need to know when to get out, wish I knew when)Obama created all/many of the good things the US citizens have received under Trumps Admin.

I'm not going to bother listing the Trump accomplishments. The list is on here on another post. If Bay or Fred or OTC or anyone else feels like adding it, that would be great. If they do, please check off which ones you disapprove of.

Don't bother me with a reply like, it's on here, search it. Site is messed up. No can do.

NN

Originally posted by DoubleN

Never disclosed my NW here, however 3-4 million isn't bad in my opinion for someone to accumulate.

https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/investing/T006-S001-millionaires-in-america-2019-all-50-states-ranked/index.html

Millionaires in America 2019: All 50 States Ranked | Slide 12 of 52
41. South Carolina

MILLIONAIRE HOUSEHOLDS: 96,084

TOTAL HOUSEHOLDS: 1,988,953

CONCENTRATION OF MILLIONAIRES: 4.83%

I would say someone with that amount of liquid assets isn't a failure by most peoples standards...

Having a net worth of 3 million for example, which is on your low end guess, is only for 1.5% of Americans...

No, I wasn't "run-off", I resigned...

Also, not a part of Washington one bit...

RBF
Dang y'all were all over the map yesterday.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
It took him a couple days but they put the wac on Bernie in Iowa.
Got to go.we've got a couple projects right on the beach that are just dried in. see what mother nature brought us.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.