If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

I’ll state it again. You don’t know much at all about me. I’ve got worse issues than my ticker, but no big deal. Life goes on and I’ll work till I’m unable or dead.

Originally posted by Fred67

If what you state is true, then it's sad you would choose to live the remainder of your life "working" when you are able to retire comfortably and enjoy life instead... Sounds like a sickness in and of itself...

Why don't you go live life to its fullest while you are able...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.

I’ll state it again. You don’t know much at all about me. I’ve got worse issues than my ticker, but no big deal. Life goes on and I’ll work till I’m unable or dead.

If what you state is true, then it's sad you would choose to live the remainder of your life "working" when you are able to retire comfortably and enjoy life instead... Sounds like a sickness in and of itself...

Why don't you go live life to its fullest while you are able...

RBF

What?! You often say I'm hard headed. That would be you. I'm enjoying my life as I live it. Sickness Because I choose a life of fulfillment?! no sir not in the least. Don't be fake and be "sad" for me. Ever heard the old saying that if you work a job you like, you'll never have to "work" a day in your life? Sounds like you had a very bad job or were not appreciated by your co-workers...or both.

For you to bring up me being jealous because you are retired is so far from the truth and shows your ignorance of myself and a glimpse into your personality . As I've told you, I'm not jealous of any living Human. I have some disdain for a few.
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

What?! You often say I'm hard headed. That would be you. I'm enjoying my life as I live it. Sickness Because I choose a life of fulfillment?! no sir not in the least. Don't be fake and be "sad" for me. Ever heard the old saying that if you work a job you like, you'll never have to "work" a day in your life? Sounds like you had a very bad job or were not appreciated by your co-workers...or both.

For you to bring up me being jealous because you are retired is so far from the truth and shows your ignorance of myself and a glimpse into your personality . As I've told you, I'm not jealous of any living Human. I have some disdain for a few.

Yeah, if you say so...

However, if you were retired, you could do all the things you love and be very fulfilled.. Frees up time to volunteer much more to help others which is God's work and is certainly much more fulfilling...

Reality is you have already admitted you don't "love" your job all the time, and seem rather frustrated about it...

If you have to have a compensated job to feel fulfilled when you could retire comfortably now, then whatever. When you pass from the stress and strain of being a compensated workaholic, guess the family will prolly live it up with your money...

Work to live, not live to work... I had a goal in my career, and achieved it...

RBF

Yeah, if you say so...

However, if you were retired, you could do all the things you love and be very fulfilled.. Frees up time to volunteer much more to help others which is God's work and is certainly much more fulfilling...

Reality is you have already admitted you don't "love" your job all the time, and seem rather frustrated about it...

If you have to have a compensated job to feel fulfilled when you could retire comfortably now, then whatever. When you pass from the stress and strain of being a compensated workaholic, guess the family will prolly live it up with your money...

Work to live, not live to work... I had a goal in my career, and achieved it...

RBF

[ Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Dude, I get to fish, play on a few boats, Race, Farm, Hunt, Fabricate stuff, fix stuff, operate a variety of heavy equipment, go on property most can never access, Etc... and get compensated. Go ahead with your "whatever" statement. All you want to do twist things to your way of thinking, which is wrong. Sure I stress from time to time, and get frustrated, but only for short periods before finding a solution. I hope I do leave a little cushion for my family to enjoy, that's a goal of mine. Good thing all my kids now have very nice homes and good paying jobs. They'll not need it. I've still got Goals in My career and life and if I achieve them, I'll set new goals.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Disorder.

Dude, I get to fish, play on a few boats, Race, Farm, Hunt, Fabricate stuff, fix stuff, operate a variety of heavy equipment, go on property most can never access, Etc... and get compensated. Go ahead with your "whatever" statement. All you want to do twist things to your way of thinking, which is wrong. Sure I stress from time to time, and get frustrated, but only for short periods before finding a solution. I hope I do leave a little cushion for my family to enjoy, that's a goal of mine. Good thing all my kids now have very nice homes and good paying jobs. They'll not need it. I've still got Goals in My career and life and if I achieve them, I'll set new goals.

What is your profession as it seems rather strange if you are doing all these things at work?

There is a big difference between career goals and "life" goals... My career goals have been met... Now, I get to do what I want, when I want such as: volunteering, traveling, spending time with wife and daughter, etc...

I enjoy business and all things related... Therefore, by retiring I moved to what I really enjoy which is following the market and making trades... I make money, but it is really more of a hobby... I set price limit orders on both the up and down side so I don't have to baby sit the trades...

Alfredo, you know what I did for a career, so what is your career and what are the goals you have yet to accomplish?

RBF

RBF you don't want to know.
If he tells you that he will have to kill you .

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

That's ok because Alfredo has already killed me from laughing many times... The dude is a hoot and comes up with some crazy stuff... Prolly sleeps with a Drumpf teddy bear...

I still want to hear what Alfredo does for a living and what goals he hasn't accomplished...

RBF

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.

I’ve hinted at it a few times and a few on this sight know me. I told rbf that I voted a long time ago for a sherif running as a democrat. He continually twists that simple truth as something bad. I dont know who rbf worked for and really don’t care. I’ll not indulge rbf in ammunition for his manipulative twisting ways. I don’t work in management anymore or at least not too much.

Rbf says the left and right are the same but continues to defend leftist while attacking right leaning individuals. ???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.

That's ok because Alfredo has already killed me from laughing many times... The dude is a hoot and comes up with some crazy stuff... Prolly sleeps with a Drumpf teddy bear...

I still want to hear what Alfredo does for a living and what goals he hasn't accomplished...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If I can make someone laugh, not be fake and untrue to myself, and provide for my family. Goals met.

I sleep naked with two pillows no teddy bears. Sorry if that upsets you.