If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

What childishness my twisty person. You go ballz to the wall defending Polly... your last one in a long time on your side.... and then go buttz up saying I'm defending Natureboy??!! I'm not defending, I'm just stating the obvious that you are full of pooop. You want proof from Natureboy, why not BOB? What photo... the controversial shadow box?Originally posted by Fred67

When have I defended Polly specifically? I don't defend Polly, but I have challenged others to be more Christian like in their chats with him... You know this, as well as me telling Poly not to judge Jesus based on some jerks here...

Yes, you do defend Nachoboy all the time simply because he is a Drumpf loyalist too...

Bob241 posted a picture within an hour when asked for evidence... Nachoboy can't even muster up an old photo of himself in the Navy... Nachoboy has already been identified here from his youtube postings, so it isn't like anyone here hasn't already seen him...

Also, Nachoboy claims he is a graduate of Wake Forest and he could simply just post a picture of that too...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

What childishness my twisty person. You go ballz to the wall defending Polly... your last one in a long time on your side.... and then go buttz up saying I'm defending Natureboy??!! I'm not defending, I'm just stating the obvious that you are full of pooop. You want proof from Natureboy, why not BOB? What photo... the controversial shadow box?Originally posted by Fred67

When have I defended Polly specifically? I don't defend Polly, but I have challenged others to be more Christian like in their chats with him... You know this, as well as me telling Poly not to judge Jesus based on some jerks here...

Yes, you do defend Nachoboy all the time simply because he is a Drumpf loyalist too...

Bob241 posted a picture within an hour when asked for evidence... Nachoboy can't even muster up an old photo of himself in the Navy... Nachoboy has already been identified here from his youtube postings, so it isn't like anyone here hasn't already seen him...

Also, Nachoboy claims he is a graduate of Wake Forest and he could simply just post a picture of that too...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

LOL you really are getting desperate! I couldn't provide you with a pic of My Walterboro High photo, but I could do so for Basic Training and a few other pretty cool things. Bob posted a pic of some elaborate shadow box and Natureboy has repeatedly posted many things of his service, but you expect us all to take Bob's word? I don't say Bob is not a decorated War Hero... but I have my doubts. I don't doubt Natureboy served our country. The pic Bob posted could have come from anywhere and I think probably did. As I've stated before, it is a bit weird that You and Bob log on at almost the same time on numerous occasions. Don't know what your angle is, you once said you are a libertarian, then you say you are a republican.... all the while defending the likes of Polly and other hard lefties. interesting.

RBF

LOL you really are getting desperate! I couldn't provide you with a pic of My Walterboro High photo, but I could do so for Basic Training and a few other pretty cool things. Bob posted a pic of some elaborate shadow box and Natureboy has repeatedly posted many things of his service, but you expect us all to take Bob's word? I don't say Bob is not a decorated War Hero... but I have my doubts. I don't doubt Natureboy served our country. The pic Bob posted could have come from anywhere and I think probably did. As I've stated before, it is a bit weird that You and Bob log on at almost the same time on numerous occasions. Don't know what your angle is, you once said you are a libertarian, then you say you are a republican.... all the while defending the likes of Polly and other hard lefties. interesting. Originally posted by Fred67

I appreciate your post Fred. I agree with what you are saying . I could never support or defend the far far left crap that Altarboi poly posts. Anyone that supports the views of anyone like poly is not a republican no matter what tregistration. As far as my service record I have an honorable discharge, and a few medals that sleep in my sock drawer and I have a transcript of my education. In accordance with the UCMJ I would never give out my military or any sensitive info anyone that I do not know or that hides his (or it’s) identity. I will be pleased to reveal these facts to you over a plate of pork chops and beans and tasers. Even in the event of an enemy capture we are restricted to name rank and serial number. We could call them the lubeboi’s since one is a prick and one is an icehole. Salute to you Fred
A Demon Deacon? Yeah sure pal.......Ric Flair didn't party like a rock star either.

Nachoboi landed here cutting bait on the Carolina Clipper.... typical comeyah, who tries tell us beenyah's how its done!
A Demon Deacon? Yeah sure pal.......Ric Flair didn't party like a rock star either.

Nachoboi landed here cutting bait on the Carolina Clipper.... typical comeyah, who tries tell us beenyah's how its done!Originally posted by poly ball

If only you knew about the personal lube when you were younger!
I am proud of my days on the Clipper! I loved cutting bait and walking around the rail and helping kids catch a fish. I still hold a 1600 ton master license and I’m proud of every potato I peeled and every floor I swabbed. Glad I didn’t join the rush of coward dems headed for Canada back then! Proud of my right conservative education in my home town go deac’s and coach Bones McKinney RIP..

I can’t decide if I like Altarboi. Or lubeboi better

RBF

LOL you really are getting desperate! I couldn't provide you with a pic of My Walterboro High photo, but I could do so for Basic Training and a few other pretty cool things. Bob posted a pic of some elaborate shadow box and Natureboy has repeatedly posted many things of his service, but you expect us all to take Bob's word? I don't say Bob is not a decorated War Hero... but I have my doubts. I don't doubt Natureboy served our country. The pic Bob posted could have come from anywhere and I think probably did. As I've stated before, it is a bit weird that You and Bob log on at almost the same time on numerous occasions. Don't know what your angle is, you once said you are a libertarian, then you say you are a republican.... all the while defending the likes of Polly and other hard lefties. interesting. Originally posted by Fred67

You're still showing your nuts Fred? You know I dont give a rats azz what you believe. Come November you and your pals can slither back into your holes for a while. Your better than thou mentality don't mix well with me.

BOB

RBF

You're still showing your nuts Fred? You know I dont give a rats azz what you believe. Come November you and your pals can slither back into your holes for a while. Your better than thou mentality don't mix well with me.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Your post reminds me of what your side was saying about Trump in 2016. Is there an echo in the room?
Last edited by natureboy

Here Fred. You got some sick remarks now. You're are the lowest of the low Fred. You could slither under Trump. All that talk you do and Fred is the only one you think about.

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241

Nachoboi landed here cutting bait on the Carolina Clipper.... typical comeyah, who tries tell us beenyah's how its done!Originally posted by poly ball

Yeah, no way he graduate from Wake Forest, and IF he did actually serve in the Navy most likely got a dishonorable discharge...

Word on the street is exactly what you say Poly... Essentially worked as a bait mate, and then got his license and worked his way up... Never any mention of serving in the Navy...

At this point kinda feel sorry for Nachoboy, lost his home in the last recession, and never really recovered according to my sources...

RBF

Here Fred.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Thanks Bob241 for ***** slapping these idiots...

Awesome!

RBF