If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

BIDEN/HARRIS

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

It could happen, but I doubt it. I think we have enough true Americans that don't want a man that enjoys letting kids rub his leg hairs down in the swimming pool attempting to run our country with a vp that while prosecutor tried to prosecute people for disbelieving the Climate fear mongering and believes our Constitution should be trashed and thev SCOTUS should not enforce it... just social justice. fact check it.

Go TRUMP!
BIDEN/HARRIS

It could happen, but I doubt it. I think we have enough true Americans that don't want a man that enjoys letting kids rub his leg hairs down in the swimming pool attempting to run our country with a vp that while prosecutor tried to prosecute people for disbelieving the Climate fear mongering and believes our Constitution should be trashed and thev SCOTUS should not enforce it... just social justice. fact check it.

Go TRUMP! Originally posted by Fred67

Conspiracy theories Fred. Can't you find anything that's true to talk about? Oh but that would hurt.

BOB
BIDEN/HARRIS

What position will Manuel Guzman receive in the new administration? Secretary of Diversity? Women’s Rights? Secretary of Social Justice?

https://delawarevalleyjournal.com/dem-house-candidate-and-biden-campaign-advisor-called-women-hoes-and-btches-on-social-media/

Democrats have quite a deep bench to achieve what all Americans want in their leadership

where’s Hillary when you need to wipe this mess up with a rag or something?
BIDEN/HARRIS

Go TRUMP! Originally posted by Fred67

Conspiracy theories Fred. Can't you find anything that's true to talk about? Oh but that would hurt.

What?! You really are misinformed. Like I said fact check and report back. Tell me what I said that was untrue. You can't. Only thing you'll get close to is a twist. It's all good Bob, at least you're adding on a little more than fearmongering.

Go Trump!
How’s Slow Joe polling with blacks?

https://youtu.be/MPzrXEkU3HE

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
I hope antifa does go to protest in Sturgis this year. That will be interesting. Been 20 years since I went, but I don't think a lot has changed other than they don't have the Jap bike bon fire like they used to. Still a strong gathering of some Hells Angels, Pagens, outlaws and bandidos. Antifa doesn't have a clue.
I hope antifa does go to protest in Sturgis this year. That will be interesting. Been 20 years since I went, but I don't think a lot has changed other than they don't have the Jap bike bon fire like they used to. Still a strong gathering of some Hells Angels, Pagens, outlaws and bandidos. Antifa doesn't have a clue. Originally posted by Fred67

You could motor over to Stone Mountain tomorrow to see Antifa’s Cupcake Summit on Saturday

https://www.shieldwallnetwork.com/2020/08/11/stone-mountain-preview/
Good thing you didn't go to Sturgis this year Fred. This is nothing but a super spreader for the Chinese beer flu. Happy you can't get it or pass it when rioting. oops I mean peacefully protesting.
It's been close to 30 years for me.all these Riley's have become too commercial. Might try to make one more big hoorah before I get too old to Make that ride. It's beautiful country out there. 1986 road straight through.
Left the house at 06 got there the next morn ing around 10:30.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Last edited by Off the chain
Been 15 years for me. I loved the ride over to Deadwood. Saw Wild Bill and calamity Jane's graves.

ZX