If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

“Bend”. This conversation with you is stupid. But stupid people have no ability to understand their condition. Because they are - well - STUPID . In common conversation ,comments about future events are considered guesses. Not lies.
Ahh, the cheesy brothers Alfredo and Nacho at it again...

Sorry Nacho, but BOB stands for Bend-Over-Boi like you have been doing all your life... You are just mad at Marines because back in the day they didn't even give you the courtesy of a reach around to ease your pain in the engine room...

Funny a "navy" man making fun of a Marine when the navy was nothing more than a ride for the real soldiers that actually did the fighting in Vietnam...

Alfredo you are still the same.... Reality is what Biden was wearing is an earpiece for him to hear the interviewer... They all do it...

Ole Drumpf even blamed his earpiece for failing to work when he conveniently couldn't hear the KKK questions:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/28/donald-trump-david-duke-ku-klux-klan-cnn-state-of-the-union/81073572/

You folks are just shitting your pants because Drumpf may lose and ole Bend-Over-Boi has already stated Biden is the worst the Dems could get... What is that going to say about Drumpf if he does lose...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Michael Cohen’s daughter speaks out about ‘creepy’ encounter with Trump at age 15
September 14, 2020

Samantha Cohen speaking about president Donald Trump on Monday ((CNN))
The daughter of Donald Trump’s former attorney, Michael Cohen, has recalled “creepy” comments the president allegedly made about her when she was just 15 years old.

Samantha Cohen, who is now 24 years old, spoke to CNN about a series of comments Mr Trump made about her, following the release of her father’s memoir on 8 September, which revealed the alleged exchange.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

The real question the Drumpf loyalist want to know is did their Demagogue grab her by the puzzy...

RBF

“Bend”. This conversation with you is stupid. But stupid people have no ability to understand their condition. Because they are - well - STUPID . In common conversation ,comments about future events are considered guesses. Not lies. Originally posted by natureboy

Well why in the world don't you go get some help.

BOB

Bend-Over-Boi is a classic example that you can't fix stupid... You can trick it though, and that's what Drumpf has done...

RBF

Bend-Over-Boi is a classic example that you can't fix stupid... You can trick it though, and that's what Drumpf has done...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Hear that "BEND OVER BOI" you can't fix stupid.

BOB
RBF.
Where the heck you been??
Didn't know if maybe antifa or BLM got you or possibly the beer flu.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
RBF.
Where the heck you been??
Didn't know if maybe antifa or BLM got you or possibly the beer flu.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Yep, got the Covid... Wife's in the hospital as we speak... Prognosis, not good...

Her father had it also earlier in the Summer... 4 hospital stays for it over a month... But, you know, it's all a hoax and is just like the flu...

RBF

[quote

To quote: Fred said that if he does the debate, "YOU KNOW HE'S GOING TO HAVE EAR BUDS AND BE FED ANSWERS"
Either Fred has proof that if the debate happens Biden will wear ear buds and be fed answers, if he dont that is a lie plain and simple. Read all his posts they are full of S*** like this. Saying S*** just to be saying it. Anyway "BOY" in this crew here which one of you wear the panties? Don't all 3 of you say me at the same time.smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

BOB

Bob, you really don’t think he’ll wear ear buds? I honestly hope he doesn’t. Nor Trump. I don’t want our next president to have needing to have someone else give him answers.

Play fair Bobby. Just tell me the many lies you assume I tell.

Looks like you have another Trump hater back in the game. thumbsUp
[quote

To quote: Fred said that if he does the debate, "YOU KNOW HE'S GOING TO HAVE EAR BUDS AND BE FED ANSWERS"
Either Fred has proof that if the debate happens Biden will wear ear buds and be fed answers, if he dont that is a lie plain and simple. Read all his posts they are full of S*** like this. Saying S*** just to be saying it. Anyway "BOY" in this crew here which one of you wear the panties? Don't all 3 of you say me at the same time.smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

BOB

Bob, you really don’t think he’ll wear ear buds? I honestly hope he doesn’t. Nor Trump. I don’t want our next president to have needing to have someone else give him answers.

Play fair Bobby. Just tell me the many lies you assume I tell.

Looks like you have another Trump hater back in the game. thumbsUpOriginally posted by Fred67

Just how many times a day do you think you open your mouth?You make statements like that every day Fred knowing they are not true.I don't think you even think about what you say or don 't care.bigsmilebigsmilebigsmile

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241