If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Oh yes I forgot about the liberal lie rules. When a liberal lies it’s a mistake. A misspeak a misunderstanding . No big deal. But when a conservative says what he thinks might happen in a future event it’s considered a big black lie. When a liberal reporter says that the president insulted the military but can’t name the source or prove anything about it , the lefties run with it.

Also , whats up with you liberals naming each other gay terms - like bend over or using the queer term “boi”. I know that y’all were hopeful for rump ranger Buttgigger and his husband and for tax money for pervert sex reassignment surgery. Even for prisoners!!
Oh yes I forgot about the liberal lie rules. When a liberal lies it’s a mistake. A misspeak a misunderstanding . No big deal. But when a conservative says what he thinks might happen in a future event it’s considered a big black lie. When a liberal reporter says that the president insulted the military but can’t name the source or prove anything about it , the lefties run with it.

Also , whats up with you liberals naming each other gay terms - like bend over or using the queer term “boi”. I know that y’all were hopeful for rump ranger Buttgigger and his husband and for tax money for pervert sex reassignment surgery. Even for prisoners!!Originally posted by natureboy

You seems very preoccupied with gayness... Even calling a fellow Repukes/McMaster/Graham "light in his loafers"...

Reality is you get figuratively screwed here by anyone with half an argument all the time because you are biased; and lack logic, judgement and integrity...

So, where did you move after you lost your home in 2012... Just word on the street from reliable sources...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/incredible-scam-perpetrated-american-voters-media-complicit-liz-peek-destroys-feeble-joe-biden-video/
Originally posted by Bayrider

Guess your Democrat Father Peter Councell Sr. who ran on an educational platform (or lack thereof) had first hand experience with ignorance with his name sake son...

https://vimeo.com/16094429

Why do you hate your Father and the principles he taught you so much...

RBF

Richard I'm glad to see you back so full of piss and vinegar.
Hope everything works out with your wife. our prayers are with you.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Bob. Still waiting on the list of lies from Fred along with proofs
Hope everything works out with your wife. our prayers are with you.Originally posted by Off the chain

Thank you regarding my Wife...

Gotta keep the Barbershop full of unbiased truth and facts...

RBF

Hope everything works out with your wife. our prayers are with you.Originally posted by Off the chain

Thank you regarding my Wife...

Gotta keep the Barbershop full of unbiased truth and facts...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Same here RBF. Prayers are with you and your wife.

BOB

Same here RBF. Prayers are with you and your wife.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Thank you.

RBF

Riddle me this.
Mr Biden just a week or two a go was on TV talking about it was unconstitutional for him to make a national mandate to wear a mask. & That he would leave it up to the governors.
This morning one of his campaign commercials come on the TV.
He was saying the first day that he took power what he would do. One of them was?????
Yep you guessed it.A national mask mandate.
Y'all just remember a vote for Joe is a vote for horizontal Harris.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day