7 pt and 8 pt last week

I took last week off work to hit the woods. I had my eye on a big mature 8 that was showing up between 0900 and 1500 every day. I never saw him but I

took a 7 and 8 point. Ive got one tag left for the big guy if he shows. I passed on a lot of smaller 6 points and spikes. Didn’t see a single doe all week. This week should be on fire guys.

That was a good week,good job captain, I hope you get a shot at the big one.

Thanks Sman. Im trying. Ive got one buck tag left and i’m hoping to put it on that big 8 I posted a picture of. Im taking one of the kids this weekend. Hopefully he will score. I had a nice relaxing week though. Lots of day time movement if you find the bedding areas. 7 was killed at 0830 and 8 was at 1030.

Capt. R. Killin 21 Contender "Killin Time"

For those curious about European mounts… Boil then simmer for a few hours Repeat about 3 times. It’s easy but your wife will hate you for a day or so. Pics of the finished result uploaded.

Great shooting Capt.R! Hope ya’ll get a shot at big boy!!!

Kencraft 23T twin 175f Suzuki's

Good for you. Very nice mount and the scope pictures are sweeeet.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Thanks M. I was hoping someone would enjoy them! Took some effort getting the angle and distance right. I didn’t screw around with the scope pics when the bigger guys came around

LOL on the angle. Thanks for sharing. I’ve tried a few times and never get a good pic. It passes the time though. I darn near kill my phone battery every time I sit, used to carry a book and one big drink. Phone took over the book and I now pee to often for the big drink.