Pioneer 222 SportFish for Sale

2015 Pioneer 222 Sportfish Seafoam Green $55,000

For sale is my 2015 Pioneer 222 Sportfish. This has been a wonderful boat for our family. We have fished it everywhere from inshore to 50+ miles offshore. It’s a very stable platform with great fit and finish. The Pioneer 222 SF really is a do it all boat when it comes to fishing or family cruising and is very economical to operate. 2016 Magic Tilt Tandem Trailer included in sales price. Boat is currently located in Aiken, SC. Please Call/Text/Email with any questions. No Brokers please and thanks for looking! I have a million other pictures but its hard to upload them here as you have to do it one at a time. I can text or email them and the boat is also listed on thehulltruth.
Phaild@yahoo.com
(864) 438-9601

WOT 5800 RPM @ 51 MPH
Cruise 31 MPH @ 3.1 MPG or about 9.1GPH

Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty
20-degree transom deadrise
2400-pound dry weight (without motor)
Yamaha F250 3.3L (400 hours)
Beam: 8 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2400 lbs
Nmea 2000 network
GPS Units connected via ethernet
Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
Dual Insulated front fish boxes (approx. 100 qt)
In floor bow insulated fish box (approx. 240 qt)
Self-Bailing Cockpit
Automatic Bilge
Seacocks located in Bilge
105 Gallon Fuel Tank
Marine Grade Tin Copper Wiring
LED Running Lights
All Compartments including Bilge and Anchor locker are completely finished Gel Coat
6 under gunnel rod holder
17 Additional Rod Holders
2 Kingfish T-Top rod holders
Courtesy lights (blue Under gunnel)
Overhead led lights in the T-Top (Blue and White)
Front and Rear LED Spreader Lights
T-Top Electronics Box
Fold down footrest on leaning post
Footrest on Center Console
Full Bow Cushion Set
Lighted Compass
12-volt power outlet on dash
Dual Battery Switch
Fiber Glass leaning post with tackle storage center
32 Gallon Live well w/circulation and aeration
Garmin 1040sx with chirp
Garmin 741sx
GMR 18+ Radar 4kW
Icom Marine V

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

or maybe I am just not smart enough to figure out how to post more than one at a time. If anyone knows how maybe let me know lol

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

[img]/fo

Ttt

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

Beautiful boat! I’ve had two Pioneer boats and they are solid. These boats are usually pretty sought after, so with spring around the corner, this should sell quickly. Don’t know if you’re a member, but www.thehulltruth.com is another very good site to post on. Lots of exposure along the eastern coast and always deals on other items as well.

Capt. Jeremiah McCarthy Southern Slam Fishing Charters www.southernslamfishing.com 2018 Sea Hunt BX22BR

Yes sir, thanks Captain! I’m a regular over there and have it posted on their for sale forum. I can’t say enough good things about this boat. It’s been great for our family and just such a solid built boat. It’s rigged and ready to fish, gonna make someone real happy this summer. Would keep it my self but with a growing family and friends that like to tag along it’s just time to move up to something around 27-30 foot. Been looking at the 266 pioneer but haven’t been able to see one in person. The pioneer dealer in Columbia hasn’t had one in stock the last few times I have been by.

Side bar- if your grass looks better than mine and you can prove it with a pic I’ll knock a $1000 right off the top :slight_smile:

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha
Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha
Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

ttt

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

Back to the top someone make me an offer. I’m ready for a new boat.

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

Back up For sale

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha

Sold

Pioneer 222sf 250 Yamaha