Installing new LED bar lights on Tee-Top, LED light strips, LED bait think and LED stowage lights

I want to install some new LED lights on my boat, I purchased some items from SuperBrightLed before and have already installed them in the cockpit and I am impressed. I now want to install more, the only problems I really have ( I’m sure it’s the same for everyone) A. Easiest way to run the wires for Tee-Top lights, B. Best strip lights fo run so they are under the rod stowage section on the boat ( aft) , extra lighting in stowage compartments and bait tank lighting
Thanks Jack

if you have existing wires in the T-top, you can cut that wire, and attach a pull string.

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

MY ONLY COMMENT IS ; IF YOU NEED 2 WIRES TO DO THE JOB AND CONDITIONS ALLOW FOR MORE , PULL A FEW EXTRA FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE NEEDS !!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Appreciate the advice, @ a year ago I installed a new Garmin GPS while I was at it I ran several electrical wires to a new rocker panel I installed. In preparation for installing a LED light bar. I was looking at SuperBright LED, installed a few lights in the cockpit , really light up nice
Any suggestions for the bait tank LED, the reviews don’t look so good SuperBrightLED does not sell them, only underwater lighting, too expensive.
Also any suggestions on what brand / side/ configuration LED for side of TEE-TOP , and waterproof light strips to use.

Thanks,

ACADEMY SPORTS AND CABELAS SELL LED BAITWELL SUBMERGABLE LIGHTS FOR UNDER 10 BUCKS I’M THINKING…

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown