C/P

Shared: CP
As I have watched President Trump maneuver through these last several days, I noticed a few things I have seldom if ever seen in a US President. We have had some great Presidents but how many have you seen that have actively engaged and allowed their Vice-President to have a word and actually do their job...and have it seen? In all of the years I can’t remember ever hearing from or seldom seeing the Vice-Presidents. I have also noticed that Trump puts in place and acknowledges publicly those who have skills in areas he does not. He gives them a face to the American people... he isn’t portraying He’s doing it all by himself or seeking his own face time. He is listening to, delegating, and empowering those who have a skill set. He is making decisive decisions, and making it known that he has confidence in them to carry out what needs to be done. He is stepping aside on the podium to let someone else speak, giving them credit.. by name. (That’s humility people) He protects his team from
the “heat” and takes the criticism. He praises and thanks them genuinely (publicly) for the tireless work they are doing.
He has a forward thinking positive outlook not a doomsday negative approach.
He and Vice-President Pence are a team... He trusts Pence. All of that lines up with what a true team leader looks like. I’m thankful for Trump, he may be salty at times... but he is a leader with our best interest at heart. He can’t be bought, he doesn’t need money (he doesn’t even take the Presidential salary) and he doesn’t let “the media” determine what he does. He chose to work for the American people and that is what he has and is doing. (he wasn’t looking for power or prestige— he’s a Billionaire- he already had that) I want a true team leader (with no political pockets) to lead our country... because that’s the only way anything gets done right. Trump has exhibited those characteristics... sadly it is rare and what should be expected from all of those in leadership. It has been encouraging to watch him lead, and for him to give credit where it is due.
A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
3. Has Commitment and Passion
4. Is a Good Communicator
5. Has strong Decision Making Capabilities
6. Holds Accountable
7. Delegates and Empowers
8. Is Creative and Innovative
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
11. Has Emotional Intelligence
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent
14. Has Vision and Purpose
If you are honest with yourself... what kind of boss would you rather have? I know my answer.
Written by: Cynthia Peacock 3/17/20

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
Replies

Well saidthumbsUpthumbsUp

Robert Beez Fake will probably be along with his BS soon. And his Parrot...

NN
AGREE!!! He and his support team makes me proud to be a American again! He can take the BS that the democrats and media dishes out and STILL gets things accomplished, amazing job. If he could get only support from the democrats/media this country would be limitless!!! (must have been dreaming about that last sentence... LOL)cool

Kencraft 23T
twin 175f Suzuki's

Kencraft 23T
twin 175f Suzuki's
Last edited by triple"T"
The right man, at the right time.

Think where we would be if there wasn't all of the farcical accusations/investigations for the last 3 years. And the Citizens pay their salaries to resist. YAAaaaaaa.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
George has my support with this thread. Trump has done a wonderful job keeping promises, in-spite of the constant attempts from the left to overturn an election. Thanks George
About time for the ant nest kicker to come in with some Demigod twist. Trumps got my vote again in November. I'm wondering how many dems are wanting to have an emergency hearing to swap out Biden for Cuomo? I wonder if the Dems will try to change elections proceedings this November because of this pandemic, perhaps stating Trump has an unfair advantage over Sleepy Joe.
As I have watched President Trump maneuver through these last several days, I noticed a few things I have seldom if ever seen in a US President. We have had some great Presidents but how many have you seen that have actively engaged and allowed their Vice-President to have a word and actually do their job...and have it seen? In all of the years I can’t remember ever hearing from or seldom seeing the Vice-Presidents. I have also noticed that Trump puts in place and acknowledges publicly those who have skills in areas he does not. He gives them a face to the American people... he isn’t portraying He’s doing it all by himself or seeking his own face time. He is listening to, delegating, and empowering those who have a skill set. He is making decisive decisions, and making it known that he has confidence in them to carry out what needs to be done. He is stepping aside on the podium to let someone else speak, giving them credit.. by name. (That’s humility people) He protects his team from
the “heat” and takes the criticism. He praises and thanks them genuinely (publicly) for the tireless work they are doing.
He and Vice-President Pence are a team... He trusts Pence. All of that lines up with what a true team leader looks like. I’m thankful for Trump, he may be salty at times... but he is a leader with our best interest at heart. He can’t be bought, he doesn’t need money (he doesn’t even take the Presidential salary) and he doesn’t let “the media” determine what he does. He chose to work for the American people and that is what he has and is doing. (he wasn’t looking for power or prestige— he’s a Billionaire- he already had that) I want a true team leader (with no political pockets) to lead our country... because that’s the only way anything gets done right. Trump has exhibited those characteristics... sadly it is rare and what should be expected from all of those in leadership. It has been encouraging to watch him lead, and for him to give credit where it is due.
A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
6. Holds Accountable
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent
If you are honest with yourself... what kind of boss would you rather have? I know my answer.

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknownOriginally posted by gail wins

Good list!
Could y’all provide a real life example, for each item, where the president has displayed each characteristic, please?
A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
6. Holds Accountable
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

author unknownOriginally posted by gail wins

Good list!
Could y’all provide a real life example, for each item, where the president has displayed each characteristic, please?Originally posted by P-K

Bhaa ha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha bhaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bhaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh okay hold on a minute. Okay bhaaa hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You're killing me.

BOB
Originally posted by gail wins

Good list!
Could y’all provide a real life example, for each item, where the president has displayed each characteristic, please?Originally posted by P-K

I thought it was a good list as well. That list would be easy to provide, but you know you'd never agree with it. The hate is too deep.

A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
6. Holds Accountable
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter

/quote=Originally posted by gail wins]

Good list!

Bhaa ha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha bhaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bhaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh okay hold on a minute. Okay bhaaa hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You're killing me.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

At 73 years old you've seen a few more years of things than myself, glad you still can laugh. Why is it that you laugh at our President? After all, Trump was legally elected as your president and old boy has showed all of those qualities many times over during his 3 years in office. I'll challenge you to quit laughing and prove that he has not at one time or another exhibited each of the things George posted.
https://youtu.be/G5TZ6fTYrsE

A month ago today he was joking about the virus...today,there’s 2,300 related deaths, and 130,000 confirmed cases .

Throughout late February, Trump also continued to claim the situation was improving. On Feb. 26, he said: “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” On Feb. 27, he predicted: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” On Feb. 29, he said a vaccine would be available “very quickly” and “very rapidly” and praised his administration’s actions as “the most aggressive taken by any country.” None of these claims were true.

By the end of February, there were 85,403 confirmed cases, in 55 countries around the world.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the faces of the Trump administration's coronavirus task force, on Sunday warned that the novel coronavirus could infect millions of people in the United States and account for more than 100,000 deaths.
Last edited by poly ball