Media Bias

No one has any comments for 4 DAYS and the press wants to STOP presenting the Presidents ' briefings on COVID???

If you didn't see the bias during the Russia Hoax, Impeachment debacle,or Border Wall fight...you're deaf, dumb, and blind.

The attempt to overthrow a sitting President is ACTIVE and being supported by the captured media in this country. The President has been lambasted in every briefing about the support/use of hydroxychloroquine/ Plaquenil. It is Ludicrous that the press is attacking the President on this issue. Even worse, the attempt to divide the "EXPERTS" of his COVID task force with constant "GOTCHA QUESTIONS".

The CDC was UNPREPARED for a PANDEMIC...Simple as that. The EXPERTS WERE WRONG. Once again, Government employees keep their jobs without consequences for failure. The President runs the show. He has to take the hit for that. His instincts were right from the start about closing down the country from China. The two largest cities in our country embraced the PC culture and suffered for it. Those two "Sanctuary Cities" were "screaming " for FEDERAL SUPPORT after impeding FEDERAL ENFOREMENT of the laws of our country. What a farce.

Thank God President Trump is the President of this Country. Imagine what he could have accomplished with the support of ALL of this Country.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Replies

Yep it's been awful quiet.
Just as I was reading your post a commercial, crossed the radio attacking Sean hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Funny stuff. Comrade Bernie has just dropped out.does this mean Bernie Bros are going to burn this mother down???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
I'm sure polywog and his ilk will have an intelligent rebuttal here shortly.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
I'm sure polywog and his ilk will have an intelligent rebuttal here shortly.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?Originally posted by DFreedom

I doubt poly will be back soon . Poly spouts crap ,resorts to childish name calling. He refuses to account for his previous false statements. He cant deny that Trump is way up in the polls and that the disorganized left that handed the right a second term. It’s sad that the left wasted so much time on a pitiful attempt(s) to overturn an election instead of grooming a quality candidate. With Bernie dropping out today the left has placed Trump in a glide path to his second term
I'm chomping at the bit to see who his VP is going to be.
¿¿¿¿ What y'all think ???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
"With Bernie dropping out today the left has placed Trump in a glide path to his second term "

Never underestimate the enemy...and "they" are the enemy of this Republic. The Republic is being turned into an Oligarchy...or may be already.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Mdaddy, you are preaching to the choir with me. Could you imagine just how far our country would have turned around before this "outbreak" if only all of congress and the media would back our President!!!

Trump makes a suggestion to get our country back working and the left crucified him. Then he mentions a drug that has been in use for 60 years that is known not to cure, but help!! crucified again. WTF? The left is just eating this Pandemic up and making all the free Ice Cream lovers just that much more dependent on the Government. The fourth wall is going up.

Sleep Joe is just sitting back being quiet like his handlers are begging him to do. After this thing clears up I guarantee he'll be out full force with What he would have done different and just how bad Trump has handled this thing all while sitting in a pool and letting little children rub the rising hairs on his legs and telling stories of how he beat up Cocoa corn puff.
The Democrats are already saying we must investigate president Trump's handling of the beer virus.

I can't wait to see a debate between President Trump and sleepy Joe.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Last edited by Off the chain
The Democrats are already saying we must investigate president Trump's handling of the beer virus.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.Originally posted by 7cs

That's why Bernie kept his delegates. I haven't verified that as yet. If true, a contested convention is coming. Feel the Bern.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
An unbiased(sic) "news" article :

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/bernie-sanders-is-out-of-the-race-but-he-promises-to-press-his-agenda.html

"Though he suspended his presidential campaign, Sanders said he would remain on primary ballots so he could win more delegates and press his agenda at Democratic National Convention in August."

Can I get an Amen?

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Last edited by mdaddy