Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

Give me a link other than duck duck goose, that proves a crime was committed, and who committed the "crime"

Thanks brahOriginally posted by poly ball

Patience. Unless your band of criminals can run it off the rails, the train is coming. Brah.Originally posted by 7cs

Put some money on it....$$$

Criminals? How many of trumps hired staff is serving time, or was let go due to covid19?
Last edited by poly ball
Give me a link other than duck duck goose, that proves a crime was committed, and who committed the "crime"

That duck duck goose link supplied quite a few reports of exactly what happened. When I give you information you always want substantiation. So, instead of taking the extra steps of explaining and then providing substantiation for my assertions, I'm just going for the substantiation and trusting that you can read.

Can you?

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Patience. Unless your band of criminals can run it off the rails, the train is coming. Brah.Originally posted by 7cs

Put some money on it....$$$

Criminals? How many of trumps hired staff is serving time, or was let go due to covid19?Originally posted by poly ball

Look dipshit. The thread is about Obamagate, correct? You know, the one you started, correct? I replied regarding the subject and you start squealing about Trump. Hahahahaha.

The disorder is real.
Look dipshit , put some money on it.......

Put up or shut the f#ck up
Look dipshit , put some money on it.......

Put up or shut the f#ck upOriginally posted by poly ball

Hahahahahahaha. How’s has telling people what to do on the internet worked out for you so far?

Hahahahaha
I knew you weren’t man enough, or confident enough to put down anything....
I knew you weren’t man enough, or confident enough to put down anything....Originally posted by poly ball

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Yall realize you can make a little trip to Florida. And by the special little gummy bears. And it will help calm y'all nerves.

How do we set the odds for these bets???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Yall realize you can make a little trip to Florida. And by the special little gummy bears. And it will help calm y'all nerves.

How do we set the odds for these bets???

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

When you set the odds I’ll take a $1000 on disorder
The real crime of obumagate would be much more apparent if it would have been Trump using all our top law agencies to bring down obuma.

It would be on a 24/7 loop and we never would have heard about the Wuhan bug.