George Floyde Tragedy.

This tragedy with George Floyd sure shows just how many are looking for excuses to commit crime. You see the interviews from those on the streets and they have no explanation for their actions. This tragedy can not be let to evolve into a Political movement. It needs to be brought out as an American problem with need for more training and screening of our Police. We need more action to cover Bad Law enforcement officers and also an open support of Officers not putting up with Crime and FULL scenarios of the crime.

If only the left and right would put aside their utter hate and just come together and show the country this Murder of George Floyde needs to be met on common ground and a big show that we Support our Law enforcement agency but will not tolerate Crime or improper enforcement.

If the Black community wants to protest, why loot, burn, and destroy your own communities feeding on a fevered crowd mentality. That's not protesting, that is just ignorance along with underlying crowd control (antif?). where did the Fireworks come from so quickly? Someone coordinating race baiting and further driving a wedge between Americans. - Don't disgrace Floyd's Murder with this rioting. Tearing up stores in your own neighborhood only hurts you more!

I saw the only video being played and I feel this was very unjust. I'm good for "knee jerk" reactions and now I'm looking for the complete story. Not much out there, but I did find a bit. Floyd was saying he couldn't breath long before going to the ground. " The autopsy says George had underlying medical conditions, including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The M.E. said, "The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death." Did the officer have to hold his full body weight on his knee 2 MINUTES on his neck after NO PULSE was detected?! I still hold by my opinion that this was nothing but MURDER.

Prayers to Mr. Floyds Family for there loss. Time for all Americans to come together for healing.

Replies

Fred, I doubt even someone without a medical condition could survive that...Breathing, blood flow, etc.

Can't believe the other officers, let alone some bystander didn't pull that cop off!!!

Pathetic!

NN
Fred, I doubt even someone without a medical condition could survive that...Breathing, blood flow, etc.

Can't believe the other officers, let alone some bystander didn't pull that cop off!!!

Pathetic!

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

I agree with you, that tid bit is irrelevant. It is now being said that the "officer" had his knee on his neck 2 minutes after another officer stated he could not get a pulse. When any Grown man starts calling for his "mom" that is past signal the man is in distress. Compassion was the last thing on Derek Chauvin's mind. Let's just hope the masses see this as a need for PROTEST against police brutality and not follow some of Antifa's push for rioting, looting and physical confrontations with our law enforcement. Protest is being taken over by exploitations for a violent agenda.

Pathetic!

That is how cops are nowadays,they only want to attack nonviolent criminals that are handcuffed.They mostly go after law abiding citizens on minor offenses like putting in your boat during lockdown.When faced with real criminals, they run a away.

Pathetic!

That is how cops are nowadays,they only want to attack nonviolent criminals that are handcuffed.They mostly go after law abiding citizens on minor offenses like putting in your boat during lockdown.When faced with real criminals, they run a away.Originally posted by sman

I can not agree with you Sman on our men and women in law enforcement. We have some fine individuals doing an excellent Job. Thank God we have them.

How is a person law abiding if they are committing known offenses? I totally think the shutting down of boat ramps was bunk, but it was a law. If a person were starving and needed to catch a fish to survive, then I can see the risk to disobey a law keeping them away from a legal substanable food source.
It was a law,they were just doing their job,right.That is what all the nazis said for their defense at the Nuremberg trials.
It was a law,they were just doing their job,right.That is what all the nazis said for their defense at the Nuremberg trials.Originally posted by sman

Understand your frustration, Sman, but don't dip the herd....

NN
Crazy question, but how do all of these folks organize that are coming from other states???

Need to waterboard a few snowflakes and watch em melt!!

NN
We got it now. We have the bicycle mounted police riding in. Guess loosing a bicycle is cheaper.

NN
Welcome to the modern era. Punks that can't do anything for themselves getting infamous due to sociaL MEDIA!!

Poly, what ya think?? these are your people.

NN
It was a law,they were just doing their job,right.That is what all the nazis said for their defense at the Nuremberg trials.Originally posted by sman

come on sman, Nuremberg for you getting harassed for launching a boat while law said don't? Even though I believe you and I think this Wuhan virus is bunk. I think you are a little over the top on that statement.

Now come to what's going on right now! Nuremberg could be mentioned with some merit.

Want to see evil? Watch what is going on from the left right now. Free Ice Cream is showing it's power. Let's get away from all the evil being pushed and get back to loving GOD. All nations, let's get back to loving GOD. If not GOD for those that don't believe, lets get back to respecting Humanity and our Children for Humanities sake.!!

This aint about Floyd. This is just an excuse for those seeking to destroy America. Rioting is Utter B.S. and only causes more discord, Order needs to be brought forth.