Red On The Range...

The girl is scary accurate with whatever she is shooting. She fell in love with her Papaw's Belgian Hi-Power last week. She has gotten pretty good with her S&W Shield 380 EZ, and she can ring 12" steel plates at 25 yards 14 out of 16 shots on average...bigsmile
She has been giving her Rem 870 20 gauge a workout as well, getting ready for some Marsh Hen hunting this year.
Last edited by stlhunr
Replies

"Thanks for clearing that up Stilhunr. Sounds like PK owes OTC an apology. "

Don't hold your breath.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
OUT STANDIND ,STILHUNR , I LOVE TO SEE THE YOUNG GUNS BEING TAUGHT THE SAFTY SIDE OF GUNS AND THEIR USE , AND THEN BEING ABLE TO BE PART OF SHOOTING SPORTS... EITHER DOING IT YOUR WAY OR WATCHING THEM KILL OTHERS ON THE STREETS NO REALIZING THE AFFECTS THEIR ACTIONS CREATE ,, IE; THAT I-PAD CHARATER THEY SHOT ON THE STREETS WON'T SUDDENLY GET BACK UP AND CONTINUE THE GAME ... GOOD GOING , KEEP IT UP !!!

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
I like your Targets! just caught that. Much cheaper than the store bought ones and just as functional. I'm assuming you put a can down and spray painted around it? Couldn't tell you how many feed bags I've split and painted or just used to pattern a shot gun.

I feel a coolness in the air today! Might be time to get a Nanny.
I like your Targets! just caught that. Much cheaper than the store bought ones and just as functional. I'm assuming you put a can down and spray painted around it? Couldn't tell you how many feed bags I've split and painted or just used to pattern a shot gun.

I feel a coolness in the air today! Might be time to get a Nanny. Originally posted by Fred67

Yes. Various size tin cans. I also made a template for a silhouette target. I have access to 4'x4' cardboard so free targets bigsmile

Daughter doesn't mess around. smile
Last edited by stlhunr
No she don't. Nice group.
Great idea with the targets.
The wife always draws a face on the silhouettes. So the kids fall right in line. Says it's not cool to shoot him in the back.
Haha

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
I bought a pizza in Seward Alaska that had a target printed on the back of the box.

Nice

ZX
No she don't. Nice group.
Great idea with the targets.
The wife always draws a face on the silhouettes. So the kids fall right in line. Says it's not cool to shoot him in the back.
Haha

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Her last practice session. Got to keep it real world. smile
The mask is hilarious !!!

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
I bought a pizza in Seward Alaska that had a target printed on the back of the box.

Nice

ZXOriginally posted by tanksgt

I'd wager 99% of the population in Alaska has some kind of gun! That's funny.